Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation
    somehow i dont think that this is far for BF13 or whodey but if they want to compete i can go pop some popcorn
    You want some of this?

j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      I couldn't insult you... you're a good friend....

And I don't want to get arrested for racism....
      youre a good friend too, but who would I be if I didnt get in a crack or two? I wouldnt be juan, the master cavrone.
      at least they actually give you a reason if they arrest you.....

me, Im screwed.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
        at least they actually give you a reason if they arrest you.....

me, Im screwed.

Sir... those racist remarks you made against your own family and upbringing are racist and inappropriate. You're going to have to come with us now.

Comment

You want some of this?

j/k

lol dont make me sick Red on you!
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Sir... those racist remarks you made against your own family and upbringing are racist and inappropriate. You're going to have to come with us now.

that, or something like...

"omg! its fidel castro! how dare he come on american soil? go home, scarface!"

Comment

lol dont make me sick Red on you!
              That brings back some horrible childhood memories...

She used to wail on my arm seriously for about 5-10 minutes... but the fight always went too far and had to be stopped when I threatened to hit back.

Comment

She used to wail on my arm seriously for about 5-10 minutes... but the fight always went too far and had to be stopped when I threatened to hit back.
                I used to do the same thing to my brother all the time! You are not alone...
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

• Trauma - BIG pimple on right cheek!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                    I used to do the same thing to my brother all the time! You are not alone...
                    This was back when she was still bigger than me...

But just because I had taken 3 months of TKD.... I can't touch her.

Edit: Sexism at it's worst.

Comment

lol but you know i wouldnt ever do that. Oh yeah some interesting news for you...came home the other night to find 20 cops parked in front of the apartment complex. Apperantly there was a drug raid complete with battering rams and flash bang grenades. lol one of my nieghbors told me "i didnt expect this in ellicott city"
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

This was back when she was still bigger than me...

But just because I had taken 3 months of TKD.... I can't touch her.

Edit: Sexism at it's worst.

my dad had it very bad...only boy with 12 sisters and he was the second youngest
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                          Trauma - BIG pimple on right cheek!
                          Oh no!
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

lol but you know i wouldnt ever do that. Oh yeah some interesting news for you...came home the other night to find 20 cops parked in front of the apartment complex. Apperantly there was a drug raid complete with battering rams and flash bang grenades. lol one of my nieghbors told me "i didnt expect this in ellicott city"
                            Wow... that's crazy...

Of course... I worked at a 4 star hotel in CO, and we had at least 3 meth labs that were caught during my tenure there...

It happens everywhere.

Too bad you missed the raid... coulda stolen a flashbang... too cool! I hope the cops didn't confiscate your computer parts!

Comment

They found your plants, huh?

Ive been stopped by the police a number of times... they dont like me.

Comment

Wow... that's crazy...

Of course... I worked at a 4 star hotel in CO, and we had at least 3 meth labs that were caught during my tenure there...

It happens everywhere.

Too bad you missed the raid... coulda stolen a flashbang... too cool! I hope the cops didn't confiscate your computer parts!

lol "what are you in here for?"

"i tried to steal a flashbang off a cop"
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X