Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon/evening cafe people

Did I come at a bad time? I see you all are talking about thingies/ thingys.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
      My thingy - dunno what you call it - is it address bar (?) has disappeared in my internet explorer browser window. Anyone know what I need to do to restore it?

try hitting f11, or hitting the restore down button.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
        Good afternoon/evening cafe people

hey E! Nice to see you today!
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Geez, for some reason I wasn't able to navigate to the forums or my homepage but everywhere else was working fine...........

It kicked me off in mid conversation.......

Jaws try clicking your view tab at the top if F11 doesn't work and then click on toolbars and then navigation toolbar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
            Good afternoon/evening cafe people

Thingys...........

Maybe this is a bad time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
              Thingys...........

Maybe this is a bad time...
              Thingy's

Yes....I like the thingy's....wait.
              i'm sorry, I'm in retard mode right now. What is it exactly I jumped in on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewels
                Thingy's

Yes....I like the thingy's....wait.
                i'm sorry, I'm in retard mode right now. What is it exactly I jumped in on here?

jesus versus the ninjas II: a fistful of christ. IN STORES NOW!

dont kill me, E and Jaws, is just humor, not being serious.

edit: oh jaws! you remember how earlier I was saying that someone damned me to hell? It happened again today, by the same guy! and with my sense of humor, who could blame the guy?
                Last edited by Broncofan-13; 03-27-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Hey E! how ya doin?
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                    try hitting f11, or hitting the restore down button.
                    I tried the f11 and I've done what Reid said with going to the view tab and then toolbars - I checked address bar but still it doesn't appear.

Can't find a restore down button to try - where do I look for that?

Comment

jesus versus the ninjas II: a fistful of christ. IN STORES NOW!

dont kill me, E and Jaws, is just humor, not being serious.

edit: oh jaws! you remember how earlier I was saying that someone damned me to hell? It happened again today, by the same guy! and with my sense of humor, who could blame the guy?
                      ROFLMAO!

Yes, Jesus always wins.

And the saga continues.

GO JC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                        I tried the f11 and I've done what Reid said with going to the view tab and then toolbars - I checked address bar but still it doesn't appear.

Can't find a restore down button to try - where do I look for that?

in the top right corner there should be 3 buttons, on will be minimize, the middle one should be restore, and the far right one will be the close. hit the middle one, see if it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewels
                          ROFLMAO!

Yes, Jesus always wins.

And the saga continues.

GO JC!!!

lol, yea, he was a secret character on mortal combat. for his fatality, he baptizes you in a pool of acid w- uh, nevermind.

Comment

lol, yea, he was a secret character on mortal combat. for his fatality, he baptizes you in a pool of acid w- uh, nevermind.
                            I love Mortal Combat....Baraka was the bomb.

Comment

• Hello BFI, Amq, Jewels, Jaws, 13, Trychon..............

How are you young people today? I'm doing fine. Headed home. Pick up the kids and then I'll check on you guys/gals when I get home.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

in the top right corner there should be 3 buttons, on will be minimize, the middle one should be restore, and the far right one will be the close. hit the middle one, see if it works.
                                Oh yes - that's what you call that button isn't it

Thanks - still no address bar though - dunno why, it's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X