No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey LT! E and I were wondering where you were! E still thinks he has ownership of the cafe....

I have challenged this, and got threatened with 2 IRS agents at my door.

alan is roaming around here somewhere.

I'm gonna go try break in the vault and see who really owns this place. If you hear any loud noises or explosions....just ignore them!

Bummer about the headache!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Hey LT! E and I were wondering where you were! E still thinks he has ownership of the cafe....

I have challenged this, and got threatened with 2 IRS agents at my door.

alan is roaming around here somewhere.

I'm gonna go try break in the vault and see who really owns this place. If you hear any loud noises or explosions....just ignore them!

Bummer about the headache!
      Explosions? I can't ignore them... always want to get involved.

I saw E's sig... I honestly am going to just continue to play both sides... they're both my friends, and I could work for either of them.

And the headache's my fault... nobody else to blame... I took some aspirin this morning, and I think that's helping, but just for reference, I almost never take pain killers.... my head felt like it was going to explode this morning!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Airline tickets for my son's trip to the States arrived this morning, he's very excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
          Airline tickets for my son's trip to the States arrived this morning, he's very excited.
          That's great Jaws....

How are you this morning/afternoon....

Can I get you something to drink?
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
            That's great Jaws....

How are you this morning/afternoon....

Can I get you something to drink?
            Yes it's going to be a jampacked trip - hollywood, vegas and the grand canyon all in five days.

I'll have something nice and light to drink Trychon, I'm still stuffed after going out for lunch - had a nice bit of salmon and some chips in a local pub.

Comment

Yes it's going to be a jampacked trip - hollywood, vegas and the grand canyon all in five days.

I'll have something nice and light to drink Trychon, I'm still stuffed after going out for lunch - had a nice bit of salmon and some chips in a local pub.
              *brings her some ice tea*

If you manage to make it up to Casper, WY... I could hook you up with a nice room.... but there's nothing to see here, except that this is the birthplace of wind
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

*brings her some ice tea*

If you manage to make it up to Casper, WY... I could hook you up with a nice room.... but there's nothing to see here, except that this is the birthplace of wind
                you gotta be famous for something, right?!
                sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

you gotta be famous for something, right?!
                  yeah... not a major attraction for our foreign visitors, though....
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• You know, this thread was going so well... then I come in and now it's dead...
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah... not a major attraction for our foreign visitors, though....
                      Casper is not what you would call a metropolis!

The Grand Canyon would be a lot of fun! I've never been there.
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Casper is not what you would call a metropolis!

The Grand Canyon would be a lot of fun! I've never been there.
                        We were going to go once... but there was a serial killer on the loose, so they were searching the trunks of all vehicles entering and exiting... guns and the whole lot... we decided to skip it.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Trychon - they do have one day off on their trip, the rest is already organised. The wind of Wyoming sounds very appealing - it would make a change from the fog of Wales lol.

The third day of the trip they get to fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter.

Do they get fog in the Grand canyon? That would be a real bummer - going all the way up there and not being able to see anything!

Comment

Trychon - they do have one day off on their trip, the rest is already organised. The wind of Wyoming sounds very appealing - it would make a change from the fog of Wales lol.

The third day of the trip they get to fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter.

Do they get fog in the Grand canyon? That would be a real bummer - going all the way up there and not being able to see anything!
                            that would be very rare for the Grand Canyon to get fog. Your boy should be impressed. It's all semi-arid dessert and red rocks. It should be kinda warm there. He'll really like that, I'm sure!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Trychon - they do have one day off on their trip, the rest is already organised. The wind of Wyoming sounds very appealing - it would make a change from the fog of Wales lol.

Appealing...

You crack me up.

Seriously though, Casper's way too far out of the way from the rest of their trip, it sounds... But they'll probably feel some wind at some point, and it'll be like a little postcard from Casper.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• need an iced tea smillee

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                                You know, this thread was going so well... then I come in and now it's dead...
                                <iced tea.....I've been to Casper, long long long lonnnnnng time ago. Nice little town.

Except the wind....
                                Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 02-03-2006, 11:06 AM. Reason: except the wind

Comment

Working...
                                X