Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation
    you mean post 70% and clean 35%
    But of course! I forgot to congradulate you earlier on your better half coming into town!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      But of course! I forgot to congradulate you earlier on your better half coming into town!
      hehe thanks, I am very excited. And today is going pretty quickly which I am thankful for too
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• that always helps! Today at work wasnt bad. They gave me a small project to do, and it took me a half day to get it done. My regular work took me like 20 minutes. Talk about trying to stretch your day out!

haha! just got the dishwasher loaded and started!
        sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

that always helps! Today at work wasnt bad. They gave me a small project to do, and it took me a half day to get it done. My regular work took me like 20 minutes. Talk about trying to stretch your day out!

haha! just got the dishwasher loaded and started!

hehe so the small job wasnt that bad?
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

hehe thanks, I am very excited. And today is going pretty quickly which I am thankful for too
            Enjoy the time with your better half, I hope it is great.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

hehe so the small job wasnt that bad?
              nah. I just toss everything in the dishwasher and turn it on. It was just a couple days worth of dishes. With just the two of us, it doesnt pile up really fast. Spraying down counters now, getting them ready to get cleaned off.

The dog is looking at me in anticipation. She loves when I wash the counters. Wierd dog...
              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

nah. I just toss everything in the dishwasher and turn it on. It was just a couple days worth of dishes. With just the two of us, it doesnt pile up really fast. Spraying down counters now, getting them ready to get cleaned off.

The dog is looking at me in anticipation. She loves when I wash the counters. Wierd dog...
                lol I was talking about the small project at work
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  Enjoy the time with your better half, I hope it is great.

thanks she's actually from martha's vineyard and lives in cambridge. She goes to school at harvard extension
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

lol I was talking about the small project at work
                    I had to get MSDS sheets for all the chemicals in our maintenance shop. Luckily, there arent many for us...but it took a good half day to print them all out and hunt them down...
                    sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

thanks she's actually from martha's vineyard and lives in cambridge. She goes to school at harvard extension
                      Marthas Vinyard, wow that place is very cool. (MV is a small island off the coast in Massachusetts for those who don't know. It is beautiful in the Summer)

Harvard, she must be very bright.

Cambridge is very interesting, have you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                        Marthas Vinyard, wow that place is very cool. (MV is a small island off the coast in Massachusetts for those who don't know. It is beautiful in the Summer)

Harvard, she must be very bright.

Cambridge is very interesting, have you been?

yea, I like the atmosphere there. She works at Casablanca which is a pretty nice restaurant. I havent been to MV yet but she really wants to take me there. I tell her she's bright but she denies it
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I had to get MSDS sheets for all the chemicals in our maintenance shop. Luckily, there arent many for us...but it took a good half day to print them all out and hunt them down...

yeah that definitely has the potential to be a pain in the booty. It was when I was on a ship
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• BFI have you put on Weei.com yet? If you do then let everyone here know what you heard.

The provicial fans here in Boston are at least funny when they complain. I know, I have heard it for 25 years (before I was 10 I did not know any better thank God)

Comment

• Hey guys, what's up?

That all_DENVER guy got banned I see...

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• *Brings out a sproke for Snk*
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X