Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No fighting in the cafe! Snk has done enough damage by breaking all the windows with his singing!

    You wants to fight, you takes it outside!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • Fires tomatoes all around the cafe with a Mugo gun!!!

      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG
      BANG


      Aye capn, I think I got em all!

      Mugo runs back out for his life.................

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kapaibro
        No fighting in the cafe! Snk has done enough damage by breaking all the windows with his singing!

        You wants to fight, you takes it outside!

        See what happens when you step away from the cafe for a few moments, come back and there is food all over the place and broken windows.

        Time to shut down the karaoke machine and break out the cards.

        Does anyone know when the apple pie is going to be done?

        Comment


        • *calls 911*

          Yes operator, we have just been ambushed by a gorilla and a tomatoe bazooka

          Please send help!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Snk16
            So you can lick people!? You evil perv!


            oh my...now WHO sounds like the Perv....

            I would say something else but I better not...
            Tony G


            The Chefs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              *calls 911*

              Yes operator, we have just been ambushed by a gorilla and a tomatoe bazooka

              Please send help!!
              You just called yourself! Mwahahahahaha

              o

              you're 199!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Well she is in the GPA! Hmmmm?!?

                The coating of the NFL player with the delectable foodstuffs, and then the removal of said foodstuffs via the tongue that is mine!

                Excuse me? What was that ???lol
                Tony G


                The Chefs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  oh my...now WHO sounds like the Perv....

                  I would say something else but I better not...
                  Our influence is everywhere!


                  Mugo! How was the Derby?
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JWinn
                    Fires tomatoes all around the cafe with a Mugo gun!!!

                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG
                    BANG


                    Aye capn, I think I got em all!

                    Mugo runs back out for his life.................
                    nice to see you here JWinn.....
                    Tony G


                    The Chefs

                    Comment


                    • I should have been nailed with a tomato the other day; I was taking down the flag at work, happily singing along to Man Of La Mancha, oblivious to the cute fireman that was walking through the gate just behind me. Wouldn't have been so bad if I could actually sing...

                      No karaoke for me.
                      ...When they're out for blood I always give...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bronco Debbie
                        I should have been nailed with a tomato the other day; I was taking down the flag at work, happily singing along to Man Of La Mancha, oblivious to the cute fireman that was walking through the gate just behind me. Wouldn't have been so bad if I could actually sing...

                        No karaoke for me.
                        You missed a cute fireman? Is your guy-dar on the blink? The shame, you may have to turn in your GPA membership if that happens again!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • speaking of men...My hubby had a checkup and got a new Doctor and the Doc was so goodlooking.....wait is this the right thread? yea its okay just a little girl talk at the round table...but he was so fine.....30ish I would say...I was like this when I saw him...
                          Tony G


                          The Chefs

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            You missed a cute fireman? Is your guy-dar on the blink? The shame, you may have to turn in your GPA membership if that happens again!
                            I know, I'm so ashamed. Most of the men around there are old, so I just tune them out, but every once in a while some eye candy comes along. Once in a great while, the firemen come en masse to train... I don't get much work done on those days...
                            ...When they're out for blood I always give...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bronco Debbie
                              I know, I'm so ashamed. Most of the men around there are old, so I just tune them out, but every once in a while some eye candy comes along. Once in a great while, the firemen come en masse to train... I don't get much work done on those days...
                              That's okay then! KC and Debs! You get goldstars for your perving!
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

                              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                              Comment


                              • Just stopping in for a late night snack.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X