Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    Joey would be proud! I thought of ya today when I saw the thread in GD about Denver being interested in your Joey....
    I think all the Joey threads have at least 'Has Kap seen this?' comment in them!

Like I'd be quiet about that! They forget I actually have days off!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Thought you might like that!
      Can't intimidate us all....
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Wouldnt dream of it!

tried to read some stuff in GD and Draft forums. Think I got it all summed up.

I think
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

You just like listening to us talk!

Have you decided if you want to be officially 'Sexually Objectified by the GPA'?

We'll let you put that in your sig and everything!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Wouldnt dream of it!

tried to read some stuff in GD and Draft forums. Think I got it all summed up.

I think
            There's maybe 2 pieces of new info every day... and 5000 posts to go with it.... some of them having to do with nothing.

I find that checking 'new posts' a few times a day is sufficient.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro

Have you decided if you want to be officially 'Sexually Objectified by the GPA'?

Well, I think my sig's large enough as it is... don't want it to get too big...

As for wanting anything to become official... I'm undecided.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Just thought I'd stop in and say hi before I start my first night back at work of a loooooong week........

Anything exciting and new in Broncomania today. I saw our spanish/french friend was banned...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro

How could anyone refuse that offer?
                  sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
                    Just thought I'd stop in and say hi before I start my first night back at work of a loooooong week........

Anything exciting and new in Broncomania today. I saw our spanish/french friend was banned...
                    Have fun, Reid! I'm outta here shortly, myself... but it's hardly my Friday or anything....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi before I start my first night back at work of a loooooong week........

yeah he got banned. he made a thread in the smack forum him about how everybody treated him bad because he was mexican and how that was his last post.
                      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

hey Reid! He was. I have no idea what he said, but I guess it was pretty bad.
                        No Javon Walker.
                        No clues on who we're going to draft, though there is a good rumor about Harrington maybe coming Denver...Kap is happy!
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

hey Reid! He was. I have no idea what he said, but I guess it was pretty bad.
                          No Javon Walker.
                          No clues on who we're going to draft, though there is a good rumor about Harrington maybe coming Denver...Kap is happy!
                          And/or Losman.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

And/or Losman.
                            Oh.........
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

And/or Losman.
                              Bias aside, I'd take the guy with no injury history!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• Harrington could be good for us and I'm sure it would make kap very happy if it happened. I always liked the kid at Oregon, just needs better people around him to shine I think.

Ok, that was my short lived time in the cafe. Later all.

I'll be back on in a few at work I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X