Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tpryce93
    so does anybody here actually use the chat room???
    I thought this was the chat room........

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
      Aww, at my Track & Field practice, I only threw the Shotput 27 feet, 5 inches.

The best freshman threw 35 feet, 7 inches.

sorry about that-- do you usually throw it farther, or is that typical?
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
        LOL, wow, my bosses would probably send me home with a warning or a pink slip.

Well I guess if they sent you home.....you could go home and sleep....
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

LOL, wow, my bosses would probably send me home with a warning or a pink slip.
          Well, 12 hrs on nights 4 days in a row takes it's toll so they understand a person can get pretty tired. Hell, I can't sleep even when I'm not working so it doesn't really matter I guess.

Comment

Aww, at my Track & Field practice, I only threw the Shotput 27 feet, 5 inches.

The best freshman threw 35 feet, 7 inches.
            Is that a bad distance..? Sounds pretty far to me. How much do the shotputs weigh..?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
              sorry about that-- do you usually throw it farther, or is that typical?
              I usually throw 30 feet.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan

so practical!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
                  Is that a bad distance..? Sounds pretty far to me. How much do the shotputs weigh..?
                  A shotput weighs 12 pounds.
                  sigpic

Comment

I usually throw 30 feet.

no worries man-- i'm sure you'll do better next time. . . even rod smith drops the ball once in a while. . .

Comment

A shotput weighs 12 pounds.

you need to start working out with the 12 oz.!!

Comment

• all right pretend i was the leadsinger for psychostick this is how i would do with the ladies:

hey i'm the lead singer for that band psychostick you wann have sex? eww get away from you pervert *i get punched in the face

hey i'm the lead singer for a band you wanna go out sometime? I'd rather strattle a parking cone *i get punched in the face again

hello member of the female gender of which i have the utmost respect for might i inquire about your availability to dine out this fine evening? *get punched in the face again

Can I burrow a quarter to call my dieing mother? *punched in the face again

so yep this is basically how i do with the ladies.
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Reid, give me 14 ....WhoDey has me fired up.........j/k........in another thread.................

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                            I'd probaly end up getting a second wind and logon here.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
                              so what exactly do you do reid???
                              I work at a microchip manufacturing plant purifying water and treating waste water from the process.

Comment

I'd probaly end up getting a second wind and logon here.

me too Elway...me too...
                                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                                X