X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I am about to be.......some get it some don't.....nuff said

I need some food

fire the grill up, i'm sure Snk won't mind. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
      It's deja vu' all over again.

LOL....
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by NASurfer
        The trick with ladies is to act like you're too good for them.

*makes sure gf doesent see what I typed*

gotta be sly!

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
          Yeah, I know. I have a freshman meet on Saturday, so wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK!!

how was that?

Comment

• and it appears the Broncomania chat room still does work, of course I don;t know the people in there at all.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              I am about to be.......some get it some don't.....nuff said

I need some food
              Simmer down WTM, know when to walk away....

Yeah politics and religion are two things I just will not discuss here or with most people in general. Too many opinions and no one person will ever be right or wrong because those don't exist in these types of conversations.

I know what I believe and that's the only opinion that matters to me as far as those topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
                if you have limewire or ares or another p2p program look up psychostick and get "in a band to get chicks" and "beer" both great songs!

what else do you listen to?

Comment

and it appears the Broncomania chat room still does work, of course I don;t know the people in there at all.
                  They are probably lurkers of the forums who don't post in here......

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman

Yeah politics and religion are two things I just will not discuss here or with most people in general. Too many opinions and no one person will ever be right or wrong because those don't exist in these types of conversations.

I know what I believe and that's the only opinion that matters to me as far as those topics.
                    That's the best way to be Reid, I avoid them as a general rule. If I want to discuss them, the last place would be on a football forum board.

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
                      if you have limewire or ares or another p2p program look up psychostick and get "in a band to get chicks" and "beer" both great songs!
                      Generally I don't listen to anything with the name 'psycho' in it as a rule of thumb but to each their own.

Comment

and it appears the Broncomania chat room still does work, of course I don;t know the people in there at all.

hey elway. since you're still "the smack-talking mod," are the competitions still going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by NASurfer
                          How do we find it?

http://web.denverbroncos.com/chat/final/index_login.php

Comment

• have the mods ever been black-mailed into something. like somebody has pictures of them doing something naughty and then someone holds it against them so they get like a life-time immunity from getting banned or something.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
                              hey elway. since you're still "the smack-talking mod," are the competitions still going on?
                              I beat Who-Dey in round one, but they naver told me who was next up to be smacked down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
                                Generally I don't listen to anything with the name 'psycho' in it as a rule of thumb but to each their own.
                                no dude listen there hi-larious
                                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                                X