Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Got anything in mind besides Valerian Root? Not that there's anything wrong with that... I had it a few times in HS... don't know if I remember if it helped...
    I used to take a combination of melatonin and valerian.

Took the melatonin round 9.pm and valerian half an hour or so before going to sleep. Was pretty effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
      valerian is the most commonly used, and i think possibly the most effective, but everyone has different chemistry and metabloism, so you have to find what's right for you. . . .

chamomile, scullcap, lavender, kava root, and passionflower are allused, and others that i can' think of off the top of my head. . . there are also homeopathic preparations, but i don't like melatonin very much. . .

it's important to buy a quality product unless you're going to use the raw herb and make tea ( ). . . the best available is eclectic institute fresh- frozen herbs in capsules-- they are relatively inexpensive, and should be easy to find. . . just do a gooogle search, and it should bring you to a site that has their products on sale. . .

and, humorously enough, hops is also a natural sedative!

Thanks... I've come really close to buying over-the-counter stuff just for a night or two when I'm really stressed... I'll search for this if I get to that point again.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Cafe members, I have about one hour left in the day. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unfortunately I have to go to a wake tonight.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Thanks... I've come really close to buying over-the-counter stuff just for a night or two when I'm really stressed... I'll search for this if I get to that point again.

if you have any other questions, or have problems finding it, let me know. . .
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
            if you have any other questions, or have problems finding it, let me know. . .
            Will do.

Medford... I just hit the start of the worst 3 hour part of my two week schedule...
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              Cafe members, I have about one hour left in the day. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unfortunately I have to go to a wake tonight.

sorry about that medford, my sympathies if it was someone close to you. . .

i'm glad your day is almost done. . . .

ok folks, i gotta go run some errands, i'll probably talk to some of you later on. . .
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• ola amigos! hows it goin today? just thought Id drop in and see how yall are doin. anything interesting happen today? and whats for dinner, Im damned starved!!!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Hey all! Hope you're having a good day!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• The newest troll on our boards, rckymountainturds or whatever has got to be *gulp* at least 10-15 times dumber than PatriotsRuleYou.
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      The newest troll on our boards, rckymountainturds or whatever has got to be *gulp* at least 10-15 times dumber than PatriotsRuleYou.
                      Is that even possible?
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

The newest troll on our boards, rckymountainturds or whatever has got to be *gulp* at least 10-15 times dumber than PatriotsRuleYou.
                        Actually, I think it is PRY....
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          Is that even possible?

Just read one of his threads....especially the Rod Smith one
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I think it is PRY....

No way....they post in totally different techniques, and this guy definitely sounds like he's at most 9-10 years old. Also, this one doesn't understand basic words, where as Patriots Rule You understood them, he just didn't let it bother him.

PatriotsRuleYou=Big Patriots fan who hated the broncos

Rockymountainturd= <10, and
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

No way....they post in totally different techniques, and this guy definitely sounds like he's at most 9-10 years old. Also, this one doesn't understand basic words, where as Patriots Rule You understood them, he just didn't let it bother him.

PatriotsRuleYou=Big Patriots fan who hated the broncos

Rockymountainturd= <10, and
                              If I could post like Turds... which I could...

So could PRY.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

If I could post like Turds... which I could...

So could PRY.
                                I guess.....

I'm not going to let it bother me though, that's for sure.

Trych, how are things at work going?
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X