X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NASurfer
    Thanks man

This is an awesome place for info.

I've been watching Denver for like forever, and I find myself learning something new all the time.

true-- i've learned a lot here, and it's a great place to come for breaking news because you have so many different people searching for bronco-relevant news, virtually everything shows up here, and you don't have to search for it yourself. . . yeah, i'm lazy like that!
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

This is an awesome place for info.

I've been watching Denver for like forever, and I find myself learning something new all the time.

That's kind of what I figure... there's nowhere I could find more passionate, involved, knowledgeable fans, so I might as well take advantage of it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
        Well, I'm here and in the GPA, and all over ABF, and that's about it right now, but it's mostly because I can't bring myself to go over to GD until everything has settled down, and we know what the year's going to look like. Right now everything is so much speculation, I am sure it would be an overload on my poor football noob-brain. So I'm taking it one step at a time

good thinking! GD is by and large crap right now anyways, come to think about it-- nine or ten junk threads to every good one, you really have to sort 'em out. . . some people are either really bored-- or borderline mentally handicapped! maybe both. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
          good thinking! GD is by and large crap right now anyways, come to think about it-- nine or ten junk threads to every good one, you really have to sort 'em out. . . some people are either really bored-- or borderline mentally handicapped! maybe both. . .

Yeah, I stopped trying when all of that TO nonsense was going on. I figure I'll catch up when some stuff is set in stone.
          sigpic

Comment

• The offseason starts and chaos reigns, some tough sailing until the season starts again and then we'll have smoother sailing. Too many debates between the draft, free agents and overall speculation.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I stopped trying when all of that TO nonsense was going on. I figure I'll catch up when some stuff is set in stone.

no doubt-- THANK GOD that JUNK is done with!!

one reason i've been mostly in here lately-- i try to sift through the nonsense and find what's worth responding to, but it ain't easy. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                Teh offseason starts and chaos reigns, some tough sailing until the season starts again and then we'll have smoother sailing. Too many debates between the draft, free agents and overall speculation.

Yeah... it's definitely hard for a football idiot to wade through. In the meantime, I figure I'll hang out with all you cool people, and soak some of it up through osmosis.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                  The offseason starts and chaos reigns, some tough sailing until the season starts again and then we'll have smoother sailing. Too many debates between the draft, free agents and overall speculation.

and many people losing their minds. . .

not to mention their sigs!

Comment

Yeah... it's definitely hard for a football idiot to wade through. In the meantime, I figure I'll hang out with all you cool people, and soak some of it up through osmosis.

hard for anyone to wade through you should say!

you're smart, you won't have any problems picking football up if you want to. . .

Comment

and many people losing their minds. . .

not to mention their sigs!

ROFL, well hopefully that was one-day madness. I was just thinking it was a shame some of the other regulars missed it, but then again, if anyone else was here, I'm not sure I could keep up. Was pretty as it was.
                      sigpic

Comment

hard for anyone to wade through you should say!

you're smart, you won't have any problems picking football up if you want to. . .

Aw, thanks! I'm hoping so!
                        sigpic

Comment

It'll probably be all speculation until the season starts.

I actually enjoy the draft and free agency section right now, I'm having fun researching all the college prospects.

Some posters you may want to pay attention too,

Mathir Uth Gahn : he's real good in his analysis on college prospects. I like reading what he has to say on our D- Line also.

OhNoKoolAid: I dont agree 100% with what he has to say, but I enjoy his posts

topscribe, cugel : I cant think of anymore right now

add psycho chicken (pollo loco!) and jleteurneau (SP?!). . . both serious draftniks!

Comment

It'll probably be all speculation until the season starts.

I actually enjoy the draft and free agency section right now, I'm having fun researching all the college prospects.

Some posters you may want to pay attention too,

Mathir Uth Gahn : he's real good in his analysis on college prospects. I like reading what he has to say on our D- Line also.

OhNoKoolAid: I dont agree 100% with what he has to say, but I enjoy his posts

topscribe, cugel : I cant think of anymore right now

Thanks for the tips... that'll make it MUCH easier to wade through the garbage!
                            sigpic

Comment

ROFL, well hopefully that was one-day madness. I was just thinking it was a shame some of the other regulars missed it, but then again, if anyone else was here, I'm not sure I could keep up. Was pretty as it was.

it was funny enough when he first stole Snk's avi and kap's JJ sig, but when i looked 5 minutes later and he had elway's sig AND trych's, i really started cracking up!

i just knew when i said something to him he'd have mine next!

Comment

it was funny enough when he first stole Snk's avi and kap's JJ sig, but lwhen i looked 5 minutes later and he had elway's sig AND trych's, i really started cracking up!

i just knew when i said something to him he'd have mine next!

Yeah, what a trip!

I was pretty sure he would leave mine alone, though, because he didn't particularly want to be sporting either one!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X