Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Sure thing... changed my User Title just for you...



    Can't do it now... wouldn't want to ruin the illusion of me that I've worked so hard to create....



    Too funny "Iceman" I dunno, it just doesn't fit the Lord persona you have built up. But hey I like it.

    Oh no no no you can't back out now...at some point you'll have to just suck it up and have a drink at the bar....
    Ready for the friggen season already!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by redbirdy80
      I figured as much.

      Can I be Kelly McGillis?
      You'll have to ask Reid...

      But I don't think he'll mind if he ever comes back and gets rid of the avy he's wearing now...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giveemlove
        Too funny "Iceman" I dunno, it just doesn't fit the Lord persona you have built up. But hey I like it.

        Oh no no no you can't back out now...at some point you'll have to just suck it up and have a drink at the bar....
        I've got a bunch of avys that I'll probably switch around with when I'm in the mood... this is a new one though... I don't feel like I have to stick to my Vader one so much now that I have this sig from Reidman....

        Forced to drink in a bar... woe is me!
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon
          I've got a bunch of avys that I'll probably switch around with when I'm in the mood... this is a new one though... I don't feel like I have to stick to my Vader one so much now that I have this sig from Reidman....

          Forced to drink in a bar... woe is me!
          I didn't think being forced to drink in a bar would be too hard
          Ready for the friggen season already!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            Hey NJ!
            Talkin' Nascar, Formula 1 and some golf.
            Have a good weekend?
            Yea, it was a great weekend actually!
            Blind date went smashingly on saturday...only problem is i busted up my shoulder pretty badly yesterday playing some football!

            So in response to LT asking what i'm up to today, just gonna get some x-rays taken!!! Then watch the ncaa final later, and then finally...the yankees season opener! Yayyy!

            "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giveemlove
              I didn't think being forced to drink in a bar would be too hard
              Well, usually I drink at home... but that's not even an option in Denver... so what the heck.

              I haven't been to a bar since Saturday! The thought may take some getting used to!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giveemlove
                I didn't think being forced to drink in a bar would be too hard
                I was kinda wondering the same thing.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  Well, usually I drink at home... but that's not even an option in Denver... so what the heck.

                  I haven't been to a bar since Saturday! The thought may take some getting used to!

                  Saturday??? WHOA!!! slow it down there Iceman!
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giveemlove
                    Saturday??? WHOA!!! slow it down there Iceman!


                    I bet you go to a bar more often than I do....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
                      I was kinda wondering the same thing.

                      Only way I could see that being a bad thing is if ur stuck in there and the only thing on is a Raiders game
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon


                        I bet you go to a bar more often than I do....
                        And I'd wager that I might just go to bars more than either of you!

                        "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon


                          I bet you go to a bar more often than I do....

                          I was there on Friday....so that would put you at a bar in the closer past than me

                          And I didn't even drink...was on the job unfortunately.
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

                          Comment


                          • Here you go, Red... doesn't look like it'll let me attach this to a PM....
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              And I'd wager that I might just go to bars more than either of you!

                              I'm not takin that wager....you would surely win. I don't hit bars too often.
                              Ready for the friggen season already!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giveemlove
                                I was there on Friday....so that would put you at a bar in the closer past than me

                                And I didn't even drink...was on the job unfortunately.
                                Yeah... I didn't drink either...

                                See here's the thing... when are you planning on going back to the bar?
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X