No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey WTM, why are there crumbs under the table??
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
      Hey WTM, why are there crumbs under the table??
      ...............and I found some branches and twigs. Must be for JAWS Tree tea she makes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoviBronco
        ...............and I found some branches and twigs. Must be for JAWS Tree tea she makes.
        tree tea!
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Pregame has started on ESPN.

And I noticed at 4pm today on ESPN classic, they are showing a 1/2 hour special on SB 32. They have them on all day today.

ABC starts their coverage at 2:30pm.

At noon, NFL Channel has Total Access, until 5pm.

So enjoy the pre-game and the last game of the season!

And while I am sad not to see my Broncos in there....it is FOOTBALL!!!

Go Seahawks!
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            Hey Jaws! Just got done tossing together stew ingredients in the crockpot. Should be done by game time!

I think the regulars of the cafe will be in here, all watching the game together. Feel free to join us!

I think I am going for the Seahawks. Shaun Alexander is from Kentucky, so there has been a lot of press about them. But it wouldnt break my heart to see the Bus get a ring.

Seattle is the underdog, and I have no feelings of anamosity towards them. Plus Shaun is a hotty! And so is Hasselbeck (as long as he wears a hat! )

BFI-You sound like me.I filled the crock pot myself.I am making beef stroganoff and will get the noodles ready later.Takes a few hours to get done.I love that crock pot and my Foreman grill...lol...

I will be watching the game downstairs but may chat with you all later afterwards.

I am rooting for the Steelers beings as they are the AFC and I would like to see Ben and Co. get their rings. I have a friend that moved to Pittsburgh a few years ago as her hubby's job took them there and she says everyone she works with gives her a hard time about being a Chiefs fan.She wears her Chiefs gear very proud and all the ribbing is done is a fun nature of course.She loves it!

I agree that Matt H. looks good as long as he keeps his hat on...
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• oh yea I forgot to say hello everyone and Jovi thanks for the paper...
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                oh yea I forgot to say hello everyone and Jovi thanks for the paper...
                Hey KCLady! Nice to see you here! The cafe has been slow this morning, which doesnt suprise me. Many are busy today with other plans.

My hubby just got home from the fire dept. He had some runs (he volunteers), and I made some brownies. He paged me on Nextel he was getting gas in town, and I asked him to pick up some tortilla chips for queso I am making.

He asked me to make chocolate chip cookies, too. He got home with chips and butter...and forgot milk for the cookies! Guess I got outta making cookies this morning!
                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                  Hey KCLady! Nice to see you here! The cafe has been slow this morning, which doesnt suprise me. Many are busy today with other plans.

My hubby just got home from the fire dept. He had some runs (he volunteers), and I made some brownies. He paged me on Nextel he was getting gas in town, and I asked him to pick up some tortilla chips for queso I am making.

He asked me to make chocolate chip cookies, too. He got home with chips and butter...and forgot milk for the cookies! Guess I got outta making cookies this morning!
                  fireman....thats cool and a hard job at that. thats cool that he volunteers.I have a friend at work whose hubby does it full time.

hmmmm brownies and Choco chip cookies..thats some good stuff. Yea a little slow it is. I think most of us come creeping in here of the evening.I am here a little early since its Sunday. Otherwise thru the week..it'll be later.

I need to get a cup of coffee and read some news.I never watch the news on the tube,only on the internet and need to check email. That mailbox feels up fast...lol...

also need to check the lottery numbers. Like that will ever happen,but myself and a few of the gals I work with pool a little bit of money together when it starts getting up there.

I will have to try and make up with Mr. E as we got off to a rough start last night in here.....he was being onery...lol...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• I just talked to the chef, he has informed me of the Super Sunday Menu!

Super Sunday Menu:

Fried Shrimp
                    Baby Back Ribs w/ Barbeque Sauce
                    Grilled Chicken
                    Smoked Ham
                    Grilled Lobster in a Melted Butter and Garlic + Scallion Sauce.
                    Fried Turkey Marinated in a garlic gravy.
                    Hot Dogs w/ Onions, sauerkrat, etc. on a bun.
                    Cheeseburgers or Hamburgers on a bun.

Dessert:

The Super Bowl XL-6 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream, hot fudge, sprinkles (chocolate or rainbow, your choice), and more whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Quite a menu eh!?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• yes thats a great menu and I also heard SNK16 was the new head chef...

and tell BFI to bring those yummy brownies she cooked up....
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                        I just talked to the chef, he has informed me of the Super Sunday Menu!

Super Sunday Menu:

Fried Shrimp
                        Grilled Chicken
                        Smoked Ham

Dessert:

The Super Bowl XL-6 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream, hot fudge, sprinkles (chocolate or rainbow, your choice), and more whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Quite a menu eh!?
                        WOW! sounds yummy!! :drool:
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                          I just talked to the chef, he has informed me of the Super Sunday Menu!

Super Sunday Menu:

Fried Shrimp
                          Grilled Chicken
                          Smoked Ham

Dessert:

Quite a menu eh!?
                          *Looks at the check throws the food at the chef and runs away.*

Comment

• I forgot to mention that it was ALL FREE to the usual members of the Cafe. Since I am the head chef. I get to decide who's a regular or not. So if youw ant free food, I get to decide ifyou're a regular.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• well I am a regular so you best be serving me come game time...lol...
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• yeah! free food! thanks snk!
                                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X