Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Ben is so fricking hot! Beard and all!
    He is awesomely lovely

    Comment


    • wow! 3rd and forever for Pitt!

      And I have to admit...Hasselbeck is cute, too! He just needs to wear a hat

      Wow....3 and out for Steelers. And the Seattle D looks like a good run stopper...
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        wow! 3rd and forever for Pitt!

        And I have to admit...Hasselbeck is cute, too! He just needs to wear a hat

        Wow....3 and out for Steelers. And the Seattle D looks like a good run stopper...
        Yep, have you seen the Got Milk ad? Hasslebeck should been the one wearing the hat! Ben with milk on his mo!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • Budweiser commercials are the best!

          Seems like its ladies night tonight!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kapaibro
            Yep, have you seen the Got Milk ad? Hasslebeck should been the one wearing the hat! Ben with milk on his mo!
            I havent seen that one!

            Who do you ladies have on your playoff challenge? I have Big Ben and Bettis....
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
              I havent seen that one!

              Who do you ladies have on your playoff challenge? I have Big Ben and Bettis....
              http://www.whymilk.com/

              go there for it!

              The ladies can watch and type all at the same time!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                http://www.whymilk.com/

                go there for it!

                The ladies can watch and type all at the same time!
                you are right. Matt should be wearing the hat. Like Bens little lip curl going on!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                  you are right. Matt should be wearing the hat. Like Bens little lip curl going on!
                  Yep, he looks just a little bit bad!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • The Fed Ex commercial cracked me up!

                    and the Bud Light bear one!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Pittsbrgh's 2nd 3 and out!
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

                      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        The Fed Ex commercial cracked me up!

                        and the Bud Light bear one!
                        We aren't getting them
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • Good evening ladies!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            We aren't getting them
                            now, that really sucks! Super Bowl commercials are the best!

                            they should have them on break.com tomorrow....
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

                            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                              Good evening ladies!!!!
                              hey WTM!!

                              You working tonight?
                              sigpic
                              Adopted by: Peanut

                              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                              -Sean Payton

                              Comment


                              • offensive PI? dang it!
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

                                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X