Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway
    It was a blast lastime, of course the group I was with was thouroughly inebriated by the time they took the stage. We had to keep looking for people as they stumbled away, but it was a blast.

gotta love the stumblers
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation
      gotta love the stumblers
      and the leather clad women!
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

and the leather clad women!

Yeah I bet those middle aged wrinkly leather clad women are smoking......

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          Yeah I bet those middle aged wrinkly leather clad women are smoking......
          Have to say there were some there like that, but there was a new-gen of hotties rocking out. Who knows maybe some were moms & daughters.

Comment

Have to say there were some there like that, but there was a new-gen of hotties rocking out. Who knows maybe some were moms & daughters.

those are a deadly combination!
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Hey, whatever floats your boat I guess....

Comment

Hey, whatever floats your boat I guess....
                "Hey you're kind of hot, can I have your and your mom's numbers... just in case"

Comment

"Hey you're kind of hot, can I have your and your mom's numbers... just in case"

Elway..just noticed your sig...the Elway....

I did like Elway even if he did whip the Chiefs alot.......
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I guess I am thinking more along the lines of moms my age...it would be like hitting on a mom ( if I were single ) and her 3 year old daughter.....

I think I would prefer the single ones if i were that way also....not too into the middle aged type.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                      Elway..just noticed your sig...the Elway....

I did like Elway even if he did whip the Chiefs alot.......
                      When you're good you're good.

Comment

When you're good you're good.

yes he was good...
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I guess I am thinking more along the lines of moms my age...it would be like hitting on a mom ( if I were single ) and her 3 year old daughter.....

I think I would prefer the single ones if i were that way also....not too into the middle aged type.

It was a strange cross culture to see. There were parents with little kids that they brought and 40 something business men at the shows. Guess if a band hangs around enough the age of there fan base is more diversified.

Comment

It was a strange cross culture to see. There were parents with little kids that they brought and 40 something business men at the shows. Guess if a band hangs around enough the age of there fan base is more diversified.

thats true...going to see the Stones a few years back and I was youunger but there were alot of YOUNG kids there...
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                              thats true...going to see the Stones a few years back and I was youunger but there were alot of YOUNG kids there...
                              I saw the stones about 9 years ago, they had the foo fighters open for them, it was a pretty good shoe.

Comment

I saw the stones about 9 years ago, they had the foo fighters open for them, it was a pretty good shoe.

shoe.... j/k...
                                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                                X