Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey WTM! That was close! Come on Pitt!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Hey WTM! That was close! Come on Pitt!

      Kap, BFI yes I am working but its very slow...(knock on wood)

      We got the tv's on. Thats the cool thing about this job. I don't have to try and look busy if I am not. My busyness depends on the wackos.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        Kap, BFI yes I am working but its very slow...(knock on wood)

        We got the tv's on. Thats the cool thing about this job. I don't have to try and look busy if I am not. My busyness depends on the wackos.
        So you get to see the commercials!
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          So you get to see the commercials!

          Yeah. I haven't paying too much attention to them though.

          Comment


          • I love the way Ben just strolls on up to the centre! Casual!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • This Pitt offense is not the offense I saw against Indy and us....

              we could have beat the Steelers team that is showing up tonight....
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                Yeah. I haven't paying too much attention to them though.
                they are the best!

                The one with Lenord Nemoy and Aleve was hilarious!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                  This Pitt offense is not the offense I saw against Indy and us....

                  we could have beat the Steelers team that is showing up tonight....
                  That's exactly what I was thinking! Where is the team that spanked us all over the field?
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    That's exactly what I was thinking! Where is the team that spanked us all over the field?
                    I was thinking Matt has all day to throw the ball. He has great pass protection.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      I was thinking Matt has all day to throw the ball. He has great pass protection.
                      That Seattle defense is hugely underrated, but when I took them in Fantasy, they screwed it up big time against the Giants!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

                      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                      Comment


                      • Its amazing how seattle is moving the ball against their D.

                        boy....he should have caught that ball...

                        hmmm...perhaps that was a fumble...
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

                        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

                        Comment


                        • LMAO!!! OMG!!! that Bud commercial was freakin hilarious!!

                          STREAKER!!!
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

                          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                            Its amazing how seattle is moving the ball against their D.

                            boy....he should have caught that ball...

                            hmmm...perhaps that was a fumble...

                            I see Pitt getting it together on this drive. Seattle has let them stick around and it should be like 10-0 or 14-0 by now Seattle but they are playing Bronco ball and beating themselves with penalties and dropped balls.

                            i am very impressed with hasselbeck so far.

                            Comment


                            • The guy at work who supports the Skins is trying to diss the Broncos!
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

                              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                              Comment


                              • It looks like their timing is off. Ben is not hitting his targets at all. Routes are off...or maybe Seattle is jamming at the line?
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

                                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X