Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogfish
    yea, i have a stack of unread books-- i'll get to 'em eventually!

I feel like that too... I love to read, but there is just not enough time in the day...
    sigpic

Comment

sorry KCL-- i still love ya no matter how sensitive you are about your noggin!

my walk did me good....fresh air for the brain...

dogfish...are you the one who was telling me about the meds to help you sleep or sleep better? someone on here was...

don't know if it would really help as I am a night owl who works days...I have always been pretty hyper but...

couldnt remember if it was you with the sleeping meds or maybe it was someone
      else.. probably wouldnt work on me anyway tho..

oh btw the love is returned...
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• alright everyone-- i'm gonna take off. . .

if i don't see you again, have a good night-- nice talking to everybody!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
          Nope, never heard of him. I will check it out some time if I remember.

hi youngin...wheres that cake...but its a Bronco cake right?
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

alright everyone-- i'm gonna take off. . .

Night, Dogfish! Good talking to you, too...
            sigpic

Comment

alright everyone-- i'm gonna take off. . .

see my post to you before you leave and have a good night...
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                my walk did me good....fresh air for the brain...

dogfish...are you the one who was telling me about the meds to help you sleep or sleep better? someone on here was...

don't know if it would really help as I am a night owl who works days...I have always been pretty hyper but...

couldnt remember if it was you with the sleeping meds or maybe it was someone
                else.. probably wouldnt work on me anyway tho..

oh btw the love is returned...

KCL, it was me-- do you want the info again? if you want to look for something locally, i will tell you what to get. . . if you want to order the specific product i like, i will find a site where you can get it online. . .

Comment

KCL, it was me-- do you want the info again? if you want to look for something locally, i will tell you what to get. . . if you want to order the specific product i like, i will find a site where you can get it online. . .

ok..talk to you about it later...thanks...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

ok..talk to you about it later...thanks...

i've got a minute, i can tell you now if you want. . . do you want me to find it online for you, or just tell you what to try so you can get it at a local health food store? or did you just have some questions?

Comment

i've got a minute, i can tell you now if you want. . . do you want me to find it online for you, or just tell you what to try so you can get it at a local health food store? or did you just have some questions?

give me a website...of course if I slept more...I wouldnt get anything done..lol... maybe staying off here would help...
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

give me a website...of course if I slept more...I wouldnt get anything done..lol... maybe staying off here would help...

i'm going to be online later tonight-- i will find a website for you and send you a PM with the info. . . but only if you promise it won't mean you'll be on here less!

if you have any questions, let me know. . .

OK everybody, i am logging off for now-- see you all later!

Comment

i'm going to be online later tonight-- i will find a website for you and send you a PM with the info. . . but only if you promise it won't mean you'll be on here less!

if you have any questions, let me know. . .

OK everybody, i am logging off for now-- see you all later!

bye bye fishie...
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Allright, everyone, I'm gonna try to get some sleep early tonight!

See you later!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
                              Allright, everyone, I'm gonna try to get some sleep early tonight!

See you later!

bye birdie....take care...
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Is it monday today of saturday??? its freaking busy!!!!

Probably the 80 degree day we had and everyone doesn't know what to do with themselves....

I really will need a when I get off tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                                X