Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
    good boy....errr...I mean man!!!

I've been meaning to ask you, how you felt about KC being interested in T.O.?

Any thought over a

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
      I've been meaning to ask you, how you felt about KC being interested in T.O.?

Any thought over a

well first of all....I really don't know if they really are serious about it....

but I didnt get too excited when I heard that....I know some Den fans are going

nuts about it....
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Yes top, this is the place. You don't even have to come here when you are bored.

Can I get you a cup of ?
        You're right, of course. It took me a while to drop in. Haven't had much spare time lately . . . at least, I didn't think I did . . . so I would go and defend Jake a little then sign off. But I see I should at least drop in to say "hi" once in a while.

-----

Comment

well first of all....I really don't know if they really are serious about it....

but I didnt get too excited when I heard that....I know some Den fans are going

nuts about it....

I personally would like to have him. Anything to make us better.

Comment

I personally would like to have him. Anything to make us better.

well it sure wouldn't hurt us either....but if he talked to Trent the way he did McNabb...that wouldnt sit right with us fans or the coaching staff...
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

well it sure wouldn't hurt us either....but if he talked to Trent the way he did McNabb...that wouldnt sit right with us fans or the coaching staff...

Do you think Herm could contain him? Not to throw out the race card, but he has never had a Black Coach. I wonder if he would respect him more. Never mind, he threw Donavan under the bus so I guess any thought like that goes right out the window.

Comment

• Just watched all the ads.

The guy doing the Outback Boomerang ad is from NZ!

And the Toyota Tacoma ad, is a take-off of what they did on Top Gear last year. The took at Toyota Hi-Ace and tried to kill it, didn't work!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Do you think Herm could contain him? Not to throw out the race card, but he has never had a Black Coach. I wonder if he would respect him more. Never mind, he threw Donavan under the bus so I guess any thought like that goes right out the window.
                  Herm would smack him with the clipboard, but then so would Shanny!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    Just watched all the ads.

The guy doing the Outback Boomerang ad is from NZ!

And the Toyota Tacoma ad, is a take-off of what they did on Top Gear last year. The took at Toyota Hi-Ace and tried to kill it, didn't work!

is there a place to go and watch them on the net?

I missed a lot of them

Comment

is there a place to go and watch them on the net?

I missed a lot of them
                      Yep, we didn't have them here.
                      http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads.com

BFIN posted it! Couldn't believe that a Kiwi was in the SuperBowl ads! Madness!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

well if Herm didnt....I think the guys would as they have alot of respect for Trent
                        and vice versa...
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• hey Kap....hows it going? Feeling better?
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            Yep, we didn't have them here.
                            http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads.com

BFIN posted it! Couldn't believe that a Kiwi was in the SuperBowl ads! Madness!

Thanks, I just wanted to watch the Fed ex one that everyone is talking about that and the Bud commercial with the baby Clidsdale. That one got me a little choked up.

Comment

Thanks, I just wanted to watch the Fed ex one that everyone is talking about that and the Bud commercial with the baby Clidsdale. That one got me a little choked up.
                              the fed ex one was pretty good...

well WTM and Kap and anyone else on here...KCLady has to go to bed...

darn it....its already 12:22 and I gotta get up at 5:00....

I'll be dragging in the morning....good night and talk again soon...
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

the fed ex one was pretty good...

well WTM and Kap and anyone else on here...KCLady has to go to bed...

darn it....its already 12:22 and I gotta get up at 5:00....

I'll be dragging in the morning....good night and talk again soon...

have a good night and monday morning!! Thanks for the company tonight to help with my sadness.

Comment

Working...
                                X