X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break time! *grabs a diet coke*
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Break time! *grabs a diet coke*
      Slowly does it now BFI - we don't want it going to your head and making you tipsy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
        Slowly does it now BFI - we don't want it going to your head and making you tipsy lol
        Yeah... hate to have to cut you off, you know...
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
          Let's go Denver. We want Terrell Owens and Ricky Williams.
          I miss the good old days when we had those threads!

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist so much over the SB yesterday?

Isn't sport supposed to be about enjoyment?

Looking at GD most of the time you wouldn't be able to tell that.

Comment

I miss the good old days when we had those threads!

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist so much over the SB yesterday?

Isn't sport supposed to be about enjoyment?

Looking at GD most of the time you wouldn't be able to tell that.
            Yeah... I feel bad for the fans who torment themselves over this stuff... I understand you care.... I care too... but it's time to move on.

I expect the TO and Ricky threads to thrive by the end of the week... but they'll still be competing with the SB threads a bit.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

I've responded to about 3 threads. I said basically the same thing in all of them.
              Who cares who won that game.
              Steelers are the Champions because they won and beat all the teams they needed to beat.
              I don't think refs are cheating. Poor calls, bad judgement but not deliberate.
              Basically that is it in a nutshell
              Well, it was obvious that the NFL was pulling for the Steelers in that Indy game, wasn't it?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                Well, it was obvious that the NFL was pulling for the Steelers in that Indy game, wasn't it?
                Exactly, the conspiracy theory doesn't quite work so well when you cast your mind back a few weeks does it.

Comment

Exactly, the conspiracy theory doesn't quite work so well when you cast your mind back a few weeks does it.
                  Well, I guess the NFL was using the refs to apologize.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• TO! Ricky Williams! TO! Ricky Williams! TO! Ricky Williams!

*hiccup* Time to lay off the diet coke!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      TO! Ricky Williams! TO! Ricky Williams! TO! Ricky Williams!

*hiccup* Time to lay off the diet coke!
                      We tried to warn you... gonna have to organize an intervention now...
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

I've responded to about 3 threads. I said basically the same thing in all of them.
                        Who cares who won that game.
                        Steelers are the Champions because they won and beat all the teams they needed to beat.
                        I don't think refs are cheating. Poor calls, bad judgement but not deliberate.
                        Basically that is it in a nutshell
                        I think part of the reason I've locked myself in the cafe (mostly) since the Steelers loss is because there's quite a few posters who I normally found to be intelligent contributors to the board, and some of the stuff they say now makes me want to say just ""... but even though none of them I would label 'friend'... I still don't want to alienate them or anything like that.

I'm not here on the boards to argue with people... or to make comments that would annoy anybody... I'm here for good discussion... a little extra insight... and to waste time that could be spent elsewhere.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think part of the reason I've locked myself in the cafe (mostly) since the Steelers loss is because there's quite a few posters who I normally found to be intelligent contributors to the board, and some of the stuff they say now makes me want to say just ""... but even though none of them I would label 'friend'... I still don't want to alienate them or anything like that.

I'm not here on the boards to argue with people... or to make comments that would annoy anybody... I'm here for good discussion... a little extra insight... and to waste time that could be spent elsewhere.
                          Well said and I agree with you. I had to leave certain threads alone myself.

I have fun in the Cafe.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

Well said and I agree with you. I had to leave certain threads alone myself.

I have fun in the Cafe.
                            I almost live here... I wonder if I could rent some space and put up a cot?

I couldn't help myself a moment ago though... posted in the smack forum...
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

One word to think about.

Revenue.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoorRipper

One word to think about.

Revenue.
                                How 'bout them Avalanche?

(Moving on)
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X