Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did someone say non physical work?
    Around here we call those type workers E-Z money.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      Only because you provide good security for me are you allowed to get away with such harsh words.

This will have to go in your file. As a matter of fact, I'm going to demote you for one day. >>>You are going to have to provide security for George W. Bush!

Now how do you like that!
      You are an evil little man!!
      I think there is a beer called busch,I will buy some for my demotion day...Guard Bush while I titl back a Busch,,sounds good boss..
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
        That's my favourite sort of help to give - non physical - I just sit back and tell 'em what to do

I thought sharks were go getters?
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
          I think there is a beer called busch,I will buy some for my demotion day...Guard Bush while I titl back a Busch,,sounds good boss..
          I spend several hours a day guarding my Busch.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Only because you provide good security for me are you allowed to get away with such harsh words.

This will have to go in your file. As a matter of fact, I'm going to demote you for one day. >>>You are going to have to provide security for George W. Bush!

Now how do you like that!
            You better be careful how you treat Banjo. (soon to be Sir Banjo)

With his connections with the Queen he may soon be asked whether he would like to take up a position as security to the Queen's Grandson. - It was 2nd Lieutenant Harry Wales's passing out parade today and if assigned overseas the Queen will be seeking out some of the best security personnel for the job of protecting him. Is there anyone better qualified for the job than our Banjo?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
              Fair enough...
              I am at my best giving techinical assistance from afar. I have been told I should not deal with the public.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation
                Since I retired I've been getting my dolphin to do the hunting.

I've had him fitted with a set of extra sharp false teeth.

So far it's going quite well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                  You better be careful how you treat Banjo. (soon to be Sir Banjo)

With his connections with the Queen he may soon be asked whether he would like to take up a position as security to the Queen's Grandson. - It was 2nd Lieutenant Harry Wales's passing out parade today and if assigned overseas the Queen will be seeking out some of the best security personnel for the job of protecting him. Is there anyone better qualified for the job than our Banjo?

Yea,,what she said!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well thats what you get for thinking.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• hmmm I think i am gonna make my own pizza!
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                        I have no problem with that........then the day you return I need you to watch a couple of ATV's for about an hour or two (for a good friend of mine). It is a huge step up from watching the President so you need to be on your toes. Then you can return to work.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
                          Well thats what you get for thinking.

wait i said that I was thinking? Holy cow glad everyone saw through that white lie
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
                            I am at my best giving techinical assistance from afar. I have been told I should not deal with the public.
                            I am sure I will have a question or 10,,thank you for the offer...
                            sigpic

Comment

I have no problem with that........then the day you return I need you to watch a couple of ATV's for about an hour or two (for a good friend of mine). It is a huge step up from watching the President so you need to be on your toes. Then you can return to work.
                              This is a good deal,me like!
                              sigpic

Comment

wait i said that I was thinking? Holy cow glad everyone saw through that white lie
                                You are as transparent as a pane of glass.
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X