Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Just got a tornado warning...

    Dam! You live too far away! I'd go chase it with ya, if you want!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Just got a tornado warning...
      REALLY?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Just got a tornado warning...

        Mom wants to know for how long?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by redbirdy80
          Mom wants to know for how long?
          Dunno... didn't hear the whole thing... interrupted Rush though... Maybe Dad heard...
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • Ok... apparently what I missed was that it was a 'test'...

            But I've never heard them name off counties for a 'test' before.

            Didn't think it looked Tornadowy outside.


            GEM... didn't Whodey find a raider under his bed? What on earth has he been doing?
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • Was just over in GD, in a thread about which team in our division is the most hated...heres what HolyDiver had to say:

              hate the chiefs worse than the Raiders now. Last season, I bought a Chiefs flag on-line, to kick around my house for a week, cleaning the stove, toilet, etc. Then, on the weekend before the Monday night game, I took it out back to my fire pit and burned it................There were five pics of the event posted in the BroncosFreak. With the last pic of a Chief's flag in flames.....................So yeah, I spent $20.00 on a Chiefs flag. That's how much I hate those bastards.

              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                Was just over in GD, in a thread about which team in our division is the most hated...heres what HolyDiver had to say:




                I like HolyDiver.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  Ok... apparently what I missed was that it was a 'test'...

                  But I've never heard them name off counties for a 'test' before.

                  Didn't think it looked Tornadowy outside.


                  GEM... didn't Whodey find a raider under his bed? What on earth has he been doing?

                  He thought it was an Emancipator under there, til he was illy informed he was down there with the scary monsters from the Silver and Black. bet he realized pretty quickly they weren't so scary after all.
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    Dunno... didn't hear the whole thing... interrupted Rush though... Maybe Dad heard...
                    Well, what good are you then?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      Was just over in GD, in a thread about which team in our division is the most hated...heres what HolyDiver had to say:




                      he may want to seek some anger management classes.
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giveemlove
                        He thought it was an Emancipator under there, til he was illy informed he was down there with the scary monsters from the Silver and Black. bet he realized pretty quickly they weren't so scary after all.
                        They may not be scary as an organized athletic team...

                        But they sure do smell...

                        Is that Formaldehyde?

                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                          They may not be scary as an organized athletic team...

                          But they sure do smell...

                          Is that Formaldehyde?

                          Nah, I think it would be them not showering for a week in hopes of keeping Broncos fans out of their football arena.....Not so big and bad when they are all crying over Al's latest blunder
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                            They may not be scary as an organized athletic team...


                            Is that Formaldehyde?


                            LT great links at the bottom of your sig!

                            Put one in your sig so we can always see it if you want.
                            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                              Father... it's been 30 years since my last confession....
                              for your pennance you will do 150 Our Fathers and 200 Hail Mary's and 55 Act of Contrition.


                              J/k LT LOL
                              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giveemlove
                                Nah, I think it would be them not showering for a week in hopes of keeping Broncos fans out of their football arena.....Not so big and bad when they are all crying over Al's latest blunder
                                The funniest thing about the Raiders...

                                Is the realistic type fans... who admit that they'll continue to suck as long as Als around. I love it.


                                MB... My sig is at 'half mast'... no pics. I may indeed post her smile eventually... as it is... I had to do a bunch of editing to make that text fit in my sig... with all the links, I was well over 500 characters (the limit) in my original post over in GD.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X