Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    She was getting old. I think she turned about 25. They'll fine some younger ones.
    Old? 25 is old then I feel like a 100. LOL
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      for your pennance you will do 150 Our Fathers and 200 Hail Mary's and 55 Act of Contrition.

J/k LT LOL
      Originally posted by Eddie Izzard
      Vicar... I've done many bad things....

Well, so have I....

What should I do?

Drink 10 Bloody Marys and you won't remember!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
        The funniest thing about the Raiders...

Is the realistic type fans... who admit that they'll continue to suck as long as Als around. I love it.

MB... My sig is at 'half mast'... no pics. I may indeed post her smile eventually... as it is... I had to do a bunch of editing to make that text fit in my sig... with all the links, I was well over 500 characters (the limit) in my original post over in GD.

The bad part of that is as a Broncos fan I always enjoyed the idea of the Raiders really stinking it up, but since it's happened, I just feel almost bad.

But not too bad
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• *shakes head sadly*
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            *shakes head sadly*
            I'd shake my head sadly, but I can't take my eyes off your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Giveemlove
              The bad part of that is as a Broncos fan I always enjoyed the idea of the Raiders really stinking it up, but since it's happened, I just feel almost bad.

But not too bad
              I almost feel bad, too. A Raider fan was here at work the other day-came in on a cold call. Saw all my Bronco stuff...we started chatting. Basically told him his team would suck until Al keeled over.
              He agreed with me!
              sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

But not too bad
                A perfect season would be the Chargers, Raiders, and Chiefs all doing perfect outside the division... two of them making the playoffs, and both getting bounced by the 16-0 Broncos....

All games end 49-0 for the Broncos.

I don't mind the other AFC West teams doing well... we've been the best division in football for a few years, and I like that.

I just want them to do worse than US.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

for me the one who drinks rarely, how about some Crown Royal and maybe a Long Island Iced Tea.

For our mourners and for all the LAGPA look HERE!

Comment

I'd shake my head sadly, but I can't take my eyes off your sig
                    great stuff, isnt it! If i could give Reid more than 1 CP at a time, I would!
                    sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      I almost feel bad, too. A Raider fan was here at work the other day-came in on a cold call. Saw all my Bronco stuff...we started chatting. Basically told him his team would suck until Al keeled over.
                      He agreed with me!

GEEZ!!! You know it's really bad when that happens!!

Comment

for me the one who drinks rarely, how about some Crown Royal and maybe a Long Island Iced Tea.

For our mourners and for all the LAGPA look HERE!

Med, should we hold you accountable for the heart palpitations that pic could cause?

Comment

GEEZ!!! You know it's really bad when that happens!!
                          No doubt! I dont think he was even excited for the season to start. With the signing of Arron Brooks...I think that did it!
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

A perfect season would be the Chargers, Raiders, and Chiefs all doing perfect outside the division... two of them making the playoffs, and both getting bounced by the 16-0 Broncos....

All games end 49-0 for the Broncos.

I don't mind the other AFC West teams doing well... we've been the best division in football for a few years, and I like that.

I just want them to do worse than US.
                            We've done a pretty good job of that in recent years!!!

to many more!

Comment

Med, should we hold you accountable for the heart palpitations that pic could cause?
                              I just figured with all the bad news of our friend retiring at 25 it would be a tribute for all the men in the cafe. LOL

Comment

for your pennance you will do 150 Our Fathers and 200 Hail Mary's and 55 Act of Contrition.

J/k LT LOL
                                I am willing to bet it will take more than that.
                                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X