Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    No doubt! I dont think he was even excited for the season to start. With the signing of Arron Brooks...I think that did it!

    You'd think that would be an improvement over Collins.....wait maybe not
    Ready for the friggen season already!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      for me the one who drinks rarely, how about some Crown Royal and maybe a Long Island Iced Tea.

      For our mourners and for all the LAGPA look HERE!
      Hmmm... time to see if I can expand my sig....

      Good job, Medford...

      I may have to post all these on my blog to shorten the Html length...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Hey...who's here?
        Administrator

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Giveemlove
          Med, should we hold you accountable for the heart palpitations that pic could cause?
          No... hold Nurse Renee responsible and tell her I'll be needing Mouth to Mouth as soon as she can make it up here in that outfit.

          My chest!
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giveemlove
            I'd shake my head sadly, but I can't take my eyes off your sig
            It is a sight to behold isn't it?

            I kept pretending I was hard of hearing last night whenever BFI posted just so she would have to repeat her posts and I could drool all over her sig again.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              Hey...who's here?
              Its me Med and another present for LT and all the other men HERE
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                No... hold Nurse Renee responsible and tell her I'll be needing Mouth to Mouth as soon as she can make it up here in that outfit.

                My chest!
                LMAO!!! She's retired....ur Ship outta luck! Nurse Ratchet is on her way though
                Ready for the friggen season already!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  Its me Med and another present for LT and all the other men herHERE

                  And Jaws and BFI too it looks like...


                  Wow...10 minutes in, and the Yankees are down 3-0....Jaws is gonna be all over that
                  Administrator

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    A perfect season would be the Chargers, Raiders, and Chiefs all doing perfect outside the division... two of them making the playoffs, and both getting bounced by the 16-0 Broncos....

                    All games end 49-0 for the Broncos.


                    I don't mind the other AFC West teams doing well... we've been the best division in football for a few years, and I like that.

                    I just want them to do worse than US.
                    Hmm...
                    Broncos 16-0
                    Chefs 13-3 (lose to Denver twice and SD once)
                    Chargers 12-4 (lose to Denver twice, KC once, Raiders once)
                    Raiders 10-6 (lose all games to division)

                    That'd be hard to beat! An AFC West Playoffs!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaws
                      It is a sight to behold isn't it?

                      I kept pretending I was hard of hearing last night whenever BFI posted just so she would have to repeat her posts and I could drool all over her sig again.
                      Didn't know Nascar drivers needed to be in such shape Wondering if I should be looking at more of these fellas.
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

                      Comment


                      • Hello everyone!
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                        Comment


                        • Hey WhoDey!
                          Administrator

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giveemlove
                            Didn't know Nascar drivers needed to be in such shape Wondering if I should be looking at more of these fellas.
                            Been thinking the same as you - all of a sudden I'm tempted to watch Nascar.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                              Hello everyone!
                              Hello WhoDey....did you find your way out from under the bed?
                              Ready for the friggen season already!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                                Hmm...
                                Broncos 16-0
                                Chefs 13-3 (lose to Denver twice and SD once)
                                Chargers 12-4 (lose to Denver twice, KC once, Raiders once)
                                Raiders 10-6 (lose all games to division)

                                That'd be hard to beat! An AFC West Playoffs!
                                I like that one the best Raiders lose all division games and they would be 1-15 in the division over the last 3 years.
                                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X