Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    Hello all I'm back and to liven things up Here is a picture for you TB26

Hello to BFI and anyone else as well. I hope you have great weather this weekend to ATV.
    Weather looks great all weekend! High 70's, very low chance of scattered showers!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• As long as I don't have to work weekends, the weather can do whatever it likes!
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
        As long as I don't have to work weekends, the weather can do whatever it likes!
        hello Elway, i love the avatar

The weather looks good BFI, I hope there is a 0% chance of rain for you.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• It's 77° right now, and going to be 75° tomorrow......Very nice weather...although it's about time, it's mid-april!
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Let's go YANKEES let's go!!!

I think NJ's at the game today....

It's 6-5 Yankees, bottom fifth, two on, no out....
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
              As long as I don't have to work weekends, the weather can do whatever it likes!
              Hey Elway!

As my dad says: "Better you than me!:
              sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                hello Elway, i love the avatar

The weather looks good BFI, I hope there is a 0% chance of rain for you.
                Medford... I updated my blog again for you... I think I've got all the pics I ever will now.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  It's 77° right now, and going to be 75° tomorrow......Very nice weather...although it's about time, it's mid-april!
                  How do you get that little degree mark on your temp?
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    Medford... I updated my blog again for you... I think I've got all the pics I ever will now.
                    This is a great blog LT

Renee will be missed.
                    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      How do you get that little degree mark on your temp?

Hold the right Alt button and hit 5, 5, 5, 4, 4 and then let go of alt.

You have to hit the numbers on the right side of the keyboard though.

Holding Alt and hitting 5, 5, 4, 4 is and upside down question mark--¿

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

hmmm....° COOL!!!
                        lets try this one...¿ wow!

learn something new everyday! I am so easliy amused!
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Holding the right ALT and hitting a bunch of different combinations of numbers on the number pad makes for a bunch of different symbols....

○*«N▌{ⁿìk╝ <--- All made holding alt and hitting different numbers....the only one of those I remember is alt 2, 5, 2, is this: ⁿ
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• hey peeps, just poppin' in for a second-- how is everyone today?
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Holding the right ALT and hitting a bunch of different combinations of numbers on the number pad makes for a bunch of different symbols....

○*«N▌{ⁿìk╝ <--- All made holding alt and hitting different numbers....the only one of those I remember is alt 2, 5, 2, is this: ⁿ
                              hmmm...

X,»,@,╢,τ,Ü,±,╖,±
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
                                hey peeps, just poppin' in for a second-- how is everyone today?
                                hey dog! bored silly, finding new letters on my keyboard, using the ALT key. Much fun, thanks to T26!
                                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X