Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys want a nifty gadget.

I got myself a tablet pc

If you or your kid is going to college. Consider investing in one of these. Greatest thing to take notes on. I'm all organised and crud for the first time in my life.
    Worth the cash if you're not a gamer IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn
      You didnt really just type that while I am sitting here, did ya?
      that's what the profanity filters for isnt it?
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
        **** it by seether is a good song.
        If you want a cool site that keeps tracks of songs you listen to:

www.audioscrobbler.com

You just have to join (it's free) and then download a plugin for whatever media player you use on your computer. They have one for winamp, iTunes, windows media player whatever.

http://www.last.fm/user/dontfeedthenerd/ is my site. You can see all the embarassing music I listen to ^_~

Comment

You didnt really just type that while I am sitting here, did ya?
          I also used it in the correct context. I was using it as a proper noun since it's the name of a song.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
            If you want a cool site that keeps tracks of songs you listen to:

www.audioscrobbler.com

You just have to join (it's free) and then download a plugin for whatever media player you use on your computer. They have one for winamp, iTunes, windows media player whatever.

http://www.last.fm/user/dontfeedthenerd/ is my site. You can see all the embarassing music I listen to ^_~
            I just use pandora it's awsome because it helps you find music that you would like based on other artists you listen to.
            the space that is mine

Comment

You guys want a nifty gadget.

I got myself a tablet pc

If you or your kid is going to college. Consider investing in one of these. Greatest thing to take notes on. I'm all organised and crud for the first time in my life.
              Worth the cash if you're not a gamer IMHO.
              OH NO!!

She's already on her second laptop! Kids these days think they can just go thru this expensive stuff like candy. The slightest little thing and it's not good enough anymore.

Her current laptop better hold her for a while, or she's gonna have to learn how to use a PENCIL again.

Nope, not gonna happen!

Comment

OH NO!!

She's already on her second laptop! Kids these days think they can just go thru this expensive stuff like candy. The slightest little thing and it's not good enough anymore.

Her current laptop better hold her for a while, or she's gonna have to learn how to use a PENCIL again.

Nope, not gonna happen!
                my parents make me take care of my stuff. the TV i had before the one i got for my b-day was older then i was. and if anything happens to some of the more expensive stuff i get an earfull. you should of heard my dad when i accidentally knocked my psp off the desk and put a little chip towards the top of the screen.
                the space that is mine

Comment

Sounds better for the long flight.
                  Yep, when you're staring down the barrel of a 24 hour flight, you need all the help you can get!

Heck, I leave London on the 22nd of May, and don't hit NZ until the 24th!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• http://www.last.fm/user/rockology22

Me.

Comment

OH NO!!

Nope, not gonna happen!
                      Man too bad you don't live close by. I fix computers. Hell I probably could've replaced the cracked screen on her iPod for a whole lot cheaper than a new iPod.

Ahh the benefits of having your neighborhood nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Invesco
                        added you as a friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Invesco
                          how come on your myspace you always say your ugly?? and how's the whole NFL gridiron thing going?
                          the space that is mine

Comment

• Hey Cafe
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
                              I also used it in the correct context. I was using it as a proper noun since it's the name of a song.
                              Your gonna get me canned. lol.

Somewhere in here, where you cant see it, is a post from admin talking about the lyrics thread. He was quite adamant about the CoC in it. Even posting songs with words banned by the filter would be cause for a 7 day ban.

Now what do you think I should do here? Anyone's opinions are welcome. I am a fair politician who actually LISTENS to my constituents. But remember, I have a boss to answer to!

Comment

Man too bad you don't live close by. I fix computers. Hell I probably could've replaced the cracked screen on her iPod for a whole lot cheaper than a new iPod.

Ahh the benefits of having your neighborhood nerd.
                                if i lived in berkely i would have you fix my PSP screen.
                                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                                X