Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
    Man too bad you don't live close by. I fix computers. Hell I probably could've replaced the cracked screen on her iPod for a whole lot cheaper than a new iPod.

Ahh the benefits of having your neighborhood nerd.
    Nerds are great. Hell, my mum rings me up to tell me her puter is broke(cos I can fix that from the other side of the world), and I tell her to ring my Dad and get my 19 year old halfbrother down there to tweek it!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn
      Your gonna get me canned. lol.

Somewhere in here, where you cant see it, is a post from admin talking about the lyrics thread. He was quite adamant about the CoC in it. Even posting songs with words banned by the filter would be cause for a 7 day ban.

Now what do you think I should do here? Anyone's opinions are welcome. I am a fair politician who actually LISTENS to my constituents. But remember, I have a boss to answer to!

my bad. i must of missed it or something.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
        if i lived in berkely i would have you fix my PSP screen.
        You might be able to do it yourself. Trick is finding a replacement part -_-

Haha, or you could find your neighborhood nerd. Remember best way to attract one, step outside, scream out "FREEE COMPUTER PARTS!" and you'll have a horde of them in minutes.

Comment

You might be able to do it yourself. Trick is finding a replacement part -_-

Haha, or you could find your neighborhood nerd. Remember best way to attract one, step outside, scream out "FREEE COMPUTER PARTS!" and you'll have a horde of them in minutes.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• What's up cafe dwellers...??

First night back on shift and as always, BORINGGG!!!

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I need to go see what's been going on here today...

Comment

Man too bad you don't live close by. I fix computers. Hell I probably could've replaced the cracked screen on her iPod for a whole lot cheaper than a new iPod.

Ahh the benefits of having your neighborhood nerd.
              NOW you tell me!

Even with shipping it would have been cheaper.

Comment

Your gonna get me canned. lol.

Somewhere in here, where you cant see it, is a post from admin talking about the lyrics thread. He was quite adamant about the CoC in it. Even posting songs with words banned by the filter would be cause for a 7 day ban.

Now what do you think I should do here? Anyone's opinions are welcome. I am a fair politician who actually LISTENS to my constituents. But remember, I have a boss to answer to!

that post has disappeared. where did it go?? it's a mystery lurking somewhere in the middle of cyberspace
                the space that is mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
                  What's up cafe dwellers...??

First night back on shift and as always, BORINGGG!!!

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I need to go see what's been going on here today...
                  First night back on sucks! Sleep patterns are all out of whack!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

NOW you tell me!

Even with shipping it would have been cheaper.

Remeber there are 3 types of problems in this world.

1) The type that a nerd can solve

2) The type that copious amounts of duct tape can solve

3) The type that nobody can solve because it involves a female.

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
                      my bad. i must of missed it or something.

No. You didnt miss it. It's in a place you cant even see it. (We mods have our own forum, shhh.) lol

That IS what the profanity filter is for, correct, but I am under the impression I am still supposed to do something in cases like this.

You dont know how many times admin bans someone for "Implied profanity".

Thanks!

Comment

• mobiBLU

Check it out fools.

Comment

No. You didnt miss it. It's in a place you cant even see it. (We mods have our own forum, shhh.) lol

That IS what the profanity filter is for, correct, but I am under the impression I am still supposed to do something in cases like this.

Thanks!
                          Dang it all to flaming heck! B'artch b'stard, now you fricking tell me!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Thanks!
                            Just wondering, if you're angry, can you write something like this....**** (written as star star star star)¿¿
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Remeber there are 3 types of problems in this world.

1) The type that a nerd can solve

2) The type that copious amounts of duct tape can solve

3) The type that nobody can solve because it involves a female.

#3!!!!!!!! That's the one!!!

Even though it still plays music just fine, and she claimed that's all she really uses it for anyway, it still became not good enough!

God forbid it should have a crack in it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Invesco
                                mobiBLU

Check it out fools.
                                yeah like i said it rules but battery = suckyness. so hows the NFL gridiron going?? I'm still gonna be a mod there right.
                                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                                X