Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Emancipator
    Okay. I'm actually in the same boat. Our youngest was one of my sisters and she passed away when I was about 7 and she was 5.

    There is 6 left of us. 5 boys and 1 sister.


    that poor sis growing up with all those boys...
    Tony G


    The Chefs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jaws
      We are not too sure, but we believe she may be an electric glowfish .

      She hasn't gotten into the NFL much yet but quite likes the bolts so we thought a fish with some sort of Bolt theme related to it would be appropriate.
      You are good Jaws. That is a nice little electric glowfish. lol

      Well, I still like her even if she goes the Bolts way. She comes from a good family. Any family of my friend Jaws is my friend too.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
        Just close your eyes and I will.

        heck no...can't close my eyes...I wanna see Tony..all of him and I dont wanna miss a thing..
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          heck no...can't close my eyes...I wanna see Tony..all of him and I dont wanna miss a thing..
          Fine then be that way. I am sure Jaws still loves me.
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Emancipator
            You are good Jaws. That is a nice little electric glowfish. lol

            Well, I still like her even if she goes the Bolts way. She comes from a good family. Any family of my friend Jaws is my friend too.

            E...You are so sweet...I don't care what anyone says...
            Tony G


            The Chefs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
              Fine then be that way. I am sure Jaws still loves me.

              sorry....can't help it....lets see what you look like then and I will decide if you look like Tony...
              Tony G


              The Chefs

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                Heh my moms too hardcore to turn on the air now. lol
                You have to take one for the team. Electric bills are high. Take off your shirt and wear some shorts.

                We don't care that you don't have many muscles.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  that poor sis growing up with all those boys...
                  It was good for her. made her tough and understand men better.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    E...You are so sweet...I don't care what anyone says...
                    I think you hung around me too long. That is usually my line. (You were right on time with that one.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Emancipator
                      You have to take one for the team. Electric bills are high. Take off your shirt and wear some shorts.

                      We don't care that you don't have many muscles.
                      OUCH! Nice tag E!
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Emancipator
                        You have to take one for the team. Electric bills are high. Take off your shirt and wear some shorts.

                        We don't care that you don't have many muscles.

                        I guess I could of done the same thing and left the air off..
                        Tony G


                        The Chefs

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                          I guess I could of done the same thing and left the air off..
                          Got a web cam??????
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Emancipator
                            I think you hung around me too long. That is usually my line. (You were right on time with that one.

                            yea maybe...see I told ya its been a while since we posted together...maybe you did rub off on me...well not physically...ya know what I mean...
                            Tony G


                            The Chefs

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Emancipator
                              You are good Jaws. That is a nice little electric glowfish. lol

                              Well, I still like her even if she goes the Bolts way. She comes from a good family. Any family of my friend Jaws is my friend too.
                              Watch out for an electric glowfish turning up on this board sometime before the season starts. Once she gets broadband in her apartment I think she may sign up.

                              Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                              .heck no...can't close my eyes...I wanna see Tony..all of him and I dont wanna miss a thing.. ..
                              Hear hear - couldn't agree more!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                                sorry....can't help it....lets see what you look like then and I will decide if you look like Tony...
                                Can't you just take my word for it?
                                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                                Adopted player Lindsey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X