• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Does a body good...
    It all comes back to food.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      It all comes back to food.
      With the two of us, yeah...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Not sure if you heard this...the Bush Admin today came out and said (basically) they thawrted an AlQueda plot to hijack an airplane and fly it into the tallest building in LA about two years ago. Glad they stopped that one!
        sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

Not sure if you heard this...the Bush Admin today came out and said (basically) they thawrted an AlQueda plot to hijack an airplane and fly it into the tallest building in LA about two years ago. Glad they stopped that one!
          I really think that part of the reason that everyone's so down on the government is because we don't hear about these sorts of things. Victories here, or overseas... would be good to hear about them. I know there are reasons that they don't come out with these publicly... security, safety, etc. I just think that the government is winning 'The War on Terror'... and people don't know it.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

Playing his banjo?
            Hey,I am trying to work out this new lick I just learned,,leave me alone unless the boss is in!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
              Hey,I am trying to work out this new lick I just learned,,leave me alone unless the boss is in!
              For a moment, we were secure.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

I did, didn't I?

WB, Reid! Hope you had fun in Vegas... (other than losing your money... on the seahawks!)

*brings out OJ for E, and Hot Cocoa with marshmallows for BFI*
                You will probably get a thank you CP from Joseph Lazlo later

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                  You will probably get a thank you CP from Joseph Lazlo later
                  hehe.... sweet....
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• <streaker!>
                    There goes another one!

What's with these sheep today! I feel like knitting a sweater!
                    sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

<streaker!>
                      There goes another one!

What's with these sheep today! I feel like knitting a sweater!
                      There's nothing we can do... I checked with the head of security... he said he's off duty till later. (Only works when his boss is looking)
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

There's nothing we can do... I checked with the head of security... he said he's off duty till later. (Only works when his boss is looking)
                        Don't most of us do that anyways?

Oh! You were talking about the Living Legend!
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                          Yes, you guys leave Banjo alone.
                          Banjo has work to do. Banjo I'm giving you a little slack on watching my OJ.......but don't worry you'll still be paid the same. As a matter of fact did you like the raise today.
                          I gotta work for him... PR... hmmmm....
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                            Yes, you guys leave Banjo alone.
                            Banjo has work to do. Banjo I'm giving you a little slack on watching my OJ.......but don't worry you'll still be paid the same. As a matter of fact did you like the raise today.
                            You hiring, E? I could live in TN. Lots of good ATV trails there!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

You hiring, E? I could live in TN. Lots of good ATV trails there!
                              You should petition for ATVing to become an Olympic sport, then you can represent the U.S in the next games and we can all cheer you along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                                You should petition for ATVing to become an Olympic sport, then you can represent the U.S in the next games and we can all cheer you along.
                                Good idea! I'm really good at flipping them! I just have to get better at getting out of the way, so it doesnt land on me!
                                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X