No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thought: When looking at this smilie... ....if you stare at 'em long enough...he begins to look like he has one eye in the middle of his head...
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Good idea! I'm really good at flipping them! I just have to get better at getting out of the way, so it doesnt land on me!
      I was just going to say I think you need to be on it and not under.

hmmmm that sounds........ ..........nevermind........

Comment

• Originally posted by JoviBronco
        I was just going to say I think you need to be on it and not under.

hmmmm that sounds........ ..........nevermind........
        Jovi! Is it bad I'm following what train of thought I think your following?
        sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• juuuuuuuuust kidding

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          Jovi! Is it bad I'm following what train of thought I think your following?
          WELL youuu started it J/K
          Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 02-09-2006, 01:47 PM. Reason: juuuuuuuuust kidding

Comment

• Am I going to have to break this up???
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
              Finally,
              I get to say it.

Ladies behave!!!!!!!!!!
              I can think of dozens of times you could have said that just in this thread! Don't hold back on 'em!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                Am I going to have to break this up???
                Dont make me take my finger picks off!!
                sigpic

Comment

You know how we are in the middle of the afternoon. Can't control them.
                  Women... can live with them... but you can't really control them.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• this is a loosing battle...lol

Originally posted by Emancipator
                    Finally,
                    I get to say it.

Ladies behave!!!!!!!!!!
                    We will!! I'm just excited she will be in the Olympics.
                    I want her to win.
                    And I think you have to be on the ATV, not under it, that's all.

Comment

That should be a verse.

Trychon 1:19 Women...........
                      I've always wanted my own book...
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• A West Texas cowboy was herding his herd in a remote pasture when suddenly
                        a brand-new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud towards him. The driver, a
                        young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie,
                        leans out the window and asks the cowboy,

"If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will
                        you give me a calf?"

The cowboy looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his
                        peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it
                        to his AT&T cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he
                        calls up a GPS satellite navigation system to get an exact fix on his
                        location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area
                        in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports
                        it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany. Within seconds, he
                        receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has been processed and
                        the data stored. He then accesses a MS-SQL database through an ODBC
                        connected Excel spreadsheet with email on his
                        Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,
                        miniaturized HP LaserJet printer and finally turns to the cowboy and says,
                        "You have exactly 1586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says the
                        cowboy. He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on
                        amused as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then the cowboy says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what
                        your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a consultant for the National Democratic Party." says the cowboy.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even
                        though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already
                        knew, to a question I never asked; and you don't know anything about my
                        business........ Now give me back my dog."

"RIDE THE HIGH TRAIL-NEVER TUCK YOUR TAIL"

=====
                        Happiness is more generally and equally diffus'd among
                        Savages than in
                        civilized societies. No European who has tasted savage
                        life can afterwards bear
                        to live in our societies."
                        -Benjamin Franklin, 1770
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rcsodak
                          A West Texas cowboy was herding his herd in a remote pasture when suddenly

Thanks, rc!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very nice, RC!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Hello peoples! Didja miss me?
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• What's for dinner tonight, BFI?
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X