Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    What's for dinner tonight, BFI?
    keepin it simple tonight. Cheddar filled brat and peppers on a bun. Chips on the side.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Hello peoples! Didja miss me?
      Hey Kap! How ya feelin, chicky?
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        Hey Kap! How ya feelin, chicky?
        Much better, had heaps of sleep!

        Had a friend over for dinner last night. My chunky Tom soup, fresh bread, and Chicken Fajita's. Then vanilla caramel icecream, and a nice bottle of wine!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • Hello everybody......

          I'm feeling a lot better then yesterday. Had an english quiz today.... dominated it. 20/20. It was about the old man and the sea. Ever read it?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kapaibro
            Much better, had heaps of sleep!

            Had a friend over for dinner last night. My chunky Tom soup, fresh bread, and Chicken Fajita's. Then vanilla caramel icecream, and a nice bottle of wine!
            Sounds yummy! Glad to hear you are feelng better!
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

            Comment


            • Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              Hello everybody......

              I'm feeling a lot better then yesterday. Had an english quiz today.... dominated it. 20/20. It was about the old man and the sea. Ever read it?
              Hey B4! Congrats on the quiz! I do remember reading that, though it's been a loooong time...
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                Sounds yummy! Glad to hear you are feelng better!
                Cheers mate! And, even better, my Trading card prize arrived yesterday! Woo and might I add, hooooo!

                I was stoked!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                  Cheers mate! And, even better, my Trading card prize arrived yesterday! Woo and might I add, hooooo!

                  I was stoked!
                  Trading card prize?

                  Glad you're feeling better, boss...
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    Cheers mate! And, even better, my Trading card prize arrived yesterday! Woo and might I add, hooooo!

                    I was stoked!
                    What'd you get?!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      What'd you get?!
                      The Gameday book from the AFC Championship game! I read it all!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

                      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        The Gameday book from the AFC Championship game! I read it all!
                        very nice!!!

                        Didja see the skiiers Jaws posted in GPA thread?
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

                        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                          very nice!!!

                          Didja see the skiiers Jaws posted in GPA thread?
                          I yeah, I need to post some more links to Bloom picks. Having to do some actual work atm!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            I yeah, I need to post some more links to Bloom picks. Having to do some actual work atm!
                            Silly girls...

                            If you happen to run across pictures that some of the rest of us could appreciate, we'll be here.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                              Silly girls...

                              If you happen to run across pictures that some of the rest of us could appreciate, we'll be here.
                              Uh....sure....we'll keep that in mind
                              sigpic
                              Adopted by: Peanut

                              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                              -Sean Payton

                              Comment


                              • hi........
                                Tony G


                                The Chefs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X