Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Friday, Banjo!!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Emancipator
      Good morning Banjo and BFI. Happy Friday to you.


      Good job on the pulp count. Thanks. Good man.
      No problem,its what I do best,,lol..
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Emancipator
        Good morning Banjo and BFI. Happy Friday to you.


        Good job on the pulp count. Thanks. Good man.
        Morning, E!
        Are you guys expecting snow down there today?
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          Morning, E!
          Are you guys expecting snow down there today?
          We are getting up to 14 inches starting Saturday night,here I think they call it a Noreaster...In Boston..
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Morning. Just dropping off the paperhaveaniceday.


            http://news.yahoo.com/
            http://angadi.dnsalias.com:1234/comics.html
            http://www.quizland.com/cotd.htm
            http://sports.yahoo.com/
            http://www.daily-horoscopes.com/

            P.S. YEP a nor-easter on the way for the weekend, I don't want it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Emancipator
              Yes and but I'm upset. It never snows down here doing the weekday to keep the kids at home.

              Why am I upset? That's an excuse for me to stay at home.

              If we get a half inch on or black ice on our roads we close the schools. Guess what we haven't closed schools here all year because it never snows Sunday, Monday, Tues, Wed, or Thursday nights here.
              It's not supposed to snow here until later on today. But rain first. I am glad to be gone from work mid-afternoon-hopefully before all this starts.

              Perhaps the snow we are getting is the same snow Jovi and Banjo will experience on a large scale this weekend. 14 inches of snow! Yikes!!Thatll be all over the news!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Emancipator
                Yes, 14 inches is huge.
                Here is our weather link.

                http://www1.whdh.com/weather/

                click on the special map at the top and you will see,,8- 14 inches,,yikes!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Emancipator
                  Weather outside is frightening.

                  Please,,not until November!!,lol
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Emancipator
                    Yes, 14 inches is huge.
                    Morning everyone.

                    E, this is the first thing I read when I wandered into the cafe.

                    Who are you talking about....?? I'm sure the GPA would love to know.

                    I am being silly of course, don't mind me it's still early here.

                    Just throw the coffee in my face.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Reidman
                      Morning everyone.

                      E, this is the first thing I read when I wandered into the cafe.

                      Who are you talking about....?? I'm sure the GPA would love to know.

                      I am being silly of course, don't mind me it's still early here.

                      Just throw the coffee in my face.
                      lol..............


                      Banjo said in Boston they are expecting 14 inches of snow.

                      by the way Reid, I'm mad at you and I'll tell you why in my next thread.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                        Here is our weather link.

                        http://www1.whdh.com/weather/

                        click on the special map at the top and you will see,,8- 14 inches,,yikes!
                        Bummer. I gather you are probably sick of snow by now.
                        Right now outside we have sustained 50 mph winds with much bigger gusts expected today. Branches everywhere and I think we lost power last night at some point because all of our clocks were flashing this morning.

                        High winds can be a little scary, especially living around so many trees. At least it's not raining, that would be terrible if the ground was soaked.....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Emancipator
                          lol..............


                          Banjo said in Boston they are expecting 14 inches of snow.

                          by the way Reid, I'm mad at you and I'll tell you why in my next thread.
                          Oh ok, lol. I knew that, I was just being Reid.....

                          Why are you mad at me E, what did I do wrong this time..........

                          I starched your uni just like you asked.....

                          Comment


                          • Being the weather freak I am...I checked out the weather models on this storm. All of them are coming up with basically the same result.

                            It will bump up against the KY/Indiana border, scoot by Cincy and shoot up the east coast.

                            There is a huge blob of energy over Indiana from the Jet stream (basically air up around where airplanes fly that is going faster than the air around it) that will help fuel this system. The jet is making a huge trough that stretches from just east of the Rockies, goes through south Texas, and strecthes up through PA. The low pressure forming now in TX will get picked up by the jet and send it our way.

                            If the models are off, or mother nature decides something else, our 1 to 3 could turn into much more. Should be interesting to see whats going to happen!
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

                            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

                            Comment


                            • I'm not a member of LAGPA, but I pay alot of money to your organization for protection.

                              I was cornered last night by GPA and they held a gun to my head and forced me to say I love GPA.


                              Where was you when I needed you? or Alan........or Trychon.........huh ?

                              I'm putting stop payment on that $1.2 million dollar check to your organization until I receive some kind of explanation.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Emancipator
                                I'm not a member of LAGPA, but I pay alot of money to your organization for protection.

                                I was cornered last night by GPA and they held a gun to my head and forced me to say I love GPA.


                                Where was you when I needed you? or Alan........or Trychon.........huh ?

                                I'm putting stop payment on that $1.2 million dollar check to your organization until I receive some kind of explanation.
                                Doh! Politics at play in the cafe this morning!
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

                                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X