Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    *brings out for Jewels*

    Not enough sleep last night? What were you up to?

    I went home and played drums until 2 am.

    Comment


    • I'll have a strong cup of broncomania's best please.

      Haven't been able to make it to the board for nearly 5 hours!

      Suffering serious withdrawals!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jewels
        I went home and played drums until 2 am.
        lol... I hope you don't live in a small apartment building.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon
          lol... I hope you don't live in a small apartment building.

          No...my drums are at my mom's in the garage.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jewels
            No...my drums are at my mom's in the garage.
            lol... Perfect!

            Did you just feel like playing, or were you venting?
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LordTrychon
              lol... Perfect!

              Did you just feel like playing, or were you venting?

              I always feel like playing.
              I put my head phones on and play like mad until I can't move my arms.
              My hands would be all messed up if I didn't wear gloves.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jewels
                I always feel like playing.
                I put my head phones on and play like mad until I can't move my arms.
                My hands would be all messed up if I didn't wear gloves.
                Wow.

                That's cool though.... I don't know if I've ever known anybody to play that much.

                So how's everything else?
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  Wow.

                  That's cool though.... I don't know if I've ever known anybody to play that much.

                  So how's everything else?

                  It's all good.
                  Not very much going on.
                  I work, I play drums or guitar, PS2.

                  I haven't done anything really good in a minute.
                  I think I'm just taking a break.

                  I put my name on the lease in my friend's apt.
                  I guess I live there now. I still call my mom's home, though.

                  Such a loser....I'm in my late twenties and still call it home.



                  AND WHAT ABOUT U?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jewels
                    I always feel like playing.
                    I put my head phones on and play like mad until I can't move my arms.
                    My hands would be all messed up if I didn't wear gloves.
                    Sounds a bit like a boxing match Jewels

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaws
                      Sounds a bit like a boxing match Jewels

                      I've been playing some Avenged Seven Fold.
                      Trust me, it's a battle.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jewels
                        I've been playing some Avenged Seven Fold.
                        Trust me, it's a battle.
                        I like your new avy and LT has a new one too.

                        Dunno what's happened to his shining armor though?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jewels
                          It's all good.
                          Not very much going on.
                          I work, I play drums or guitar, PS2.

                          I haven't done anything really good in a minute.
                          I think I'm just taking a break.

                          I put my name on the lease in my friend's apt.
                          I guess I live there now. I still call my mom's home, though.

                          Such a loser....I'm in my late twenties and still call it home.



                          AND WHAT ABOUT U?
                          Yes.. I'm a loser too.

                          If that's not what you meant, I'm doing pretty well, thank you.

                          I am currently living with My Dad and Stepmom. actually.... but it's 100% out of choice... I pay rent and buy most of the beer... .... My dad is my best friend...
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                            Yes.. I'm a loser too.

                            If that's not what you meant, I'm doing pretty well, thank you.

                            I am currently living with My Dad and Stepmom. actually.... but it's 100% out of choice... I pay rent and buy most of the beer... .... My dad is my best friend...
                            You can't beat that!


                            I love my mommy. She's such a hippy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jewels
                              I've been playing some Avenged Seven Fold.
                              Trust me, it's a battle.
                              ROFL - your cow looks so groovy Jewels

                              Comment


                              • Look!!!!

                                Jaws!!!

                                I have an Elvis cow!!!
                                I saw it and thought of your sigs....so just for today...I will sport the Elvis cow!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X