Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    I'm not a member of LAGPA, but I pay alot of money to your organization for protection.

I was cornered last night by GPA and they held a gun to my head and forced me to say I love GPA.

Where was you when I needed you? or Alan........or Trychon.........huh ?

I'm putting stop payment on that $1.2 million dollar check to your organization until I receive some kind of explanation.
    I can't patrol this board 24/7 E. We (LAGPA) have given you the tools to defend against said organizations (GPA) whenever there is no back-up around.

That being said, perhaps we can negotiate with GPA to reinstate your un-official LAGPA membership. I have no problems with the GPA myself, but sometimes the men need to stick to together, especially in shark infested waters.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Doh! Politics at play in the cafe this morning!
      You didn't have anything to do with this I suppose BFI hmmmm......???

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
        I can't patrol this board 24/7 E. We (LAGPA) have given you the tools to defend against said organizations (GPA) whenever there is no back-up around.

That being said, perhaps we can negotiate with GPA to reinstate your un-official LAGPA membership. I have no problems with the GPA myself, but sometimes the men need to stick to together, especially in shark infested waters.....
        We members of the GPA last night were very close to voting E as our new honorary SP. He would have made you proud, Reid..
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

You didn't have anything to do with this I suppose BFI hmmmm......???
          Me? :innocent look:

Noooo...
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Bummer. I gather you are probably sick of snow by now.
            Right now outside we have sustained 50 mph winds with much bigger gusts expected today. Branches everywhere and I think we lost power last night at some point because all of our clocks were flashing this morning.

High winds can be a little scary, especially living around so many trees. At least it's not raining, that would be terrible if the ground was soaked.....
            I lived in Bothel Wa for 9 years,I loved that area and expect to move back to either Denver or the Seattle area when we retire...I remember a few wind storms when I lived there and the trees blowing around always worried me as it does here in Boston..
            sigpic

Comment

Of course you know BFI and Kap were in the center of the problem. Along with KC lady.

You'll have to do some reading but it started with BFI's post on 3415 all the way to post 3422 and then I decided to have a Reidman moment and made a post at 3435. Why I did that I'll never know?

I was given the temporary status of honorary sexist pig.

So I had to kiss up and say I love you.

*I had my fingers crossed though *
              The Shark wasn't even around. I love sharks.
              I love your rendition of a conversation between BFI, Kap and kc lady, that was classic.

Your Reidman moment of post was well executed. You are learning quick wise grasshopper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                We members of the GPA last night were very close to voting E as our new honorary SP. He would have made you proud, Reid..
                There is only one SP mind you BFI but if there was ever a need for another, E might be an alternative. However I believe he likes playing the "gentleman's" card.

He's the ying and I'm the yang.

Comment

Yes, 14 inches is huge.
                  I've seen bigger!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                    I've seen bigger!
                    Boogie Nights......

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                      I've seen bigger!
                      <spews coffee all over keyboard>
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Reidman and I have a great relationship.

He's my teacher on many things. (sp)

We are twins. (I'm the ying and he's the yang)

But most of all he's my Wingman.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

Reidman and I have a great relationship.

He's my teacher on many things. (sp)

We are twins. (I'm the ying and he's the yang)

But most of all he's my Wingman.
                          Scary thought....two of you!

That's okay. We GPA can hold our own. We have stratagies
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Check has cleared to the LAGPA to handle their business in the future and present.

$1.2 million dollars from matured stocks I earned at the cafe.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

*I had my fingers crossed though *
                              The Shark wasn't even around. I love sharks.
                              I detect some sucking up going on here. SOmething tells me this is not a genuine heartfelt declaration of love for sharks.

What mischief have you been up to?

Comment

Notice that the I love sharks was after the enclosed finger crossed comments. That was a genuine statement. Cause no sharks were involved in the terrible conversation and humiliation of Emancipator yesterday evening.

So that's why I love sharks.
                                Aww that's too sweet. Sharks do not get much love!

This "terrible conversation and humiliation of Emancipator" intrigues me though.

Where do I go to find out more about this.

How badly traumatised are you? Should we be arranging counselling services in the cafe?

Comment

Working...
                                X