Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws
    Aww that's too sweet. Sharks do not get much love!

This "terrible conversation and humiliation of Emancipator" intrigues me though.

Where do I go to find out more about this.

How badly traumatised are you? Should we be arranging counselling services in the cafe?
    Take a gander at the whole of E's statement (that included shark love ). It started on 3415 (after promting by Trychon)....
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      Ah for your information I happen to Love sharks. Especially my sharkie.
      Where's you sharkie sig? If you profess to love sharks....
      sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Jaws:

Jaws, just follow the information in this thread. Then see how horrible I was treated. Just horrible. Awful. Just awful.
        Security is here if needed boss!
        sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm talking about. That's why you are paid well. You do your job very well. Your service is priceless.
          Yes,yes I know this! keeping my wallet full keeps that bad people out!
          sigpic

Comment

Master Card;

GPA membership: $1.00
            GPA training: .50 cents
            Orange Juice: $2.50
            GPA members: free

Having Banjo as security and LAGPA as protection: Priceless
            ANYBODY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THIS????????? ok then,enjoy the cafe!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
              Security is here if needed boss!
              How are your shark handling skills Banjo?

Comment

How are your shark handling skills Banjo?
                I like to fish,,fishing is good!!Fishing is a beer sport and I am in the perfect shape to drink beer,we are in a cafe that carrys many brand name quality beers.So I would say that yes,I can handle a shark or 2...
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                  Take a gander at the whole of E's statement (that included shark love ). It started on 3415 (after promting by Trychon)....
                  Ha ha - isn't history fun. The 9th of February - battle of the GPA versus LAGPA - Generals Emancipator and General E were defeated by Generals Kap, BFI and KC!

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                    I like to fish,,fishing is good!!Fishing is a beer sport and I am in the perfect shape to drink beer,we are in a cafe that carrys many brand name quality beers.So I would say that yes,I can handle a shark or 2...
                    I'll be watching out for you on your trip to London. DOn't step to close to the river Thames or you might have to put your skills to the test!

Comment

Ha ha - isn't history fun. The 9th of February - battle of the GPA versus LAGPA - Generals Emancipator and General E were defeated by Generals Kap, BFI and KC!
                      For the record, I am not a member of the LAGPA............I'm a financial backer of a good organization. Many call me a philanthropist.

They may have won the battle, but they did not win the WAR. Now that the LAGPA is aware of this situation I believe I'll get the necessary protection I deserve.

*I don't want to lose my player's card among the brothers of LAGPA*
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

I'll be watching out for you on your trip to London. DOn't step to close to the river Thames or you might have to put your skills to the test!
                        Did I mention that I can run away very well also??
                        sigpic

Comment

• Reidman is wearing off on everyone on this board. lol

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=55552
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

• The British are suppose to be great with English.

Why do you pronounce the River Thames as Tims. And not like Th.....ames?

Just asking. Never understood that one.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

Master Card;

GPA membership: $1.00
                              GPA training: .50 cents
                              Orange Juice: $2.50
                              GPA members: free

Having Banjo as security and LAGPA as protection: Priceless
                              SP sighting! You may have Banjo...but we have Jaws....GPA Sec. of Defense.
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

No one is better than Banjo at security.
                                The secret service wanted him to protect the President, but he declined because I pay more and he enjoys being the security for The Living Legend.

I stated before I love sharks, but I heard a good hit on the nose is very powerful. Just think of a hit on the nose from a banjo.
                                Just like a snake charmer,I will calm the beast with a little Foggy Moutain Breakdown picked at wild speeds....If that does not work,then I take my 32 pounds of walnut and bell brass and play a quick game of pingpong with its nose holes!Worse case,I remove myself to the rear with the gear like any good ex- marine would do when outnumbered and wait for the gunships!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X