Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reidman
    I love your rendition of a conversation between BFI, Kap and kc lady, that was classic.

Your Reidman moment of post was well executed. You are learning quick wise grasshopper.
    I concur!

Sorry I'm so late guys... had a lot of reading to do to catch up with the cafe!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      Check has cleared to the LAGPA to handle their business in the future and present.

$1.2 million dollars from matured stocks I earned at the cafe.
      Thanks, LL! (Living Legend)

I apologize for my failure to help you last night... it's obvious that the GPA waited until my departure to corner you.

Those tactics are nearly inhumane!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

You are right. They waited until you left. They didn't attack me until they had a poor defenseless, nice, gentle, law abiding, great guy by himself.
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

You are right. They waited until you left. They didn't attack me until they had a poor defenseless, nice, gentle, law abiding, great guy by himself.
          The shame!
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning, Trychon! How much snow you guys get?
            sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
              Morning, Trychon! How much snow you guys get?
              Not much... most of it's gone... (from the streets, anyway)

Casper's like Denver in a lot of ways... the weather is nearly identical (the average temp is probably different by a degree or two at most) except for the wind.

Denver is the sunniest city in America... 300 days of sun a year! That's why usually the roads clear within a day there when it snows, and its the same thing here.

How are you?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                Not much... most of it's gone... (from the streets, anyway)

Casper's like Denver in a lot of ways... the weather is nearly identical (the average temp is probably different by a degree or two at most) except for the wind.

Denver is the sunniest city in America... 300 days of sun a year! That's why usually the roads clear within a day there when it snows, and its the same thing here.

How are you?
                Good! Very happy its friday! We're to get some snow later on today. Banjo and Jovi are supposed to get FEET of snow.

I do miss the copious amounts of sunshine a la Denver! Not nearly as much here!
                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I'm grabbing a sandwhich from the cafe.

I have to run an errand during lunch here.

Be back later.
                  Bye! My honey brought me lunch today He took the day off. I love my honey
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Alright... there you guys go... making me hungry again.

Hope you guys have a good lunch... I'll be here... working... hungry...

Please read the thread I created when you get back.

It's not a joke... my sister is extremely shaken up right now over this.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright... there you guys go... making me hungry again.

Hope you guys have a good lunch... I'll be here... working... hungry...

Please read the thread I created when you get back.

It's not a joke... my sister is extremely shaken up right now over this.
                      I read and responded. I imagine she is really shaken up. I would be, too!
                      <hug>
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I read and responded. I imagine she is really shaken up. I would be, too!
                        <hug>
                        Thank you... she actually originally heard about it from the guy she DID meet... and she was curious, so he kept telling her more, and there was a bunch of coincidences... but a few things were off... I think he had heard a few facts wrong.

She did some research and found that video... she had already been fairly convinced... but when she saw the video... and the guy's picture... she cried for about an hour... she didn't sleep so well last night. I'm glad she has today off.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you... she actually originally heard about it from the guy she DID meet... and she was curious, so he kept telling her more, and there was a bunch of coincidences... but a few things were off... I think he had heard a few facts wrong.

She did some research and found that video... she had already been fairly convinced... but when she saw the video... and the guy's picture... she cried for about an hour... she didn't sleep so well last night. I'm glad she has today off.
                          I dont think I would have been able to go into work, either! Having that close of a call is a shock...to put it mildly. hopefully a day of rest and relfection-maybe a prayer or two-will help her.
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I dont think I would have been able to go into work, either! Having that close of a call is a shock...to put it mildly. hopefully a day of rest and relfection-maybe a prayer or two-will help her.
                            Yeah.... I was pretty mad when I found out the way she'd met the other guy...
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah.... I was pretty mad when I found out the way she'd met the other guy...
                              I can understand that. This is a big lesson learner for her.
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I can understand that. This is a big lesson learner for her.
                                I hope so.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X