No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of subject- any hotties you looking out for in the Olympics this year?
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Change of subject- any hotties you looking out for in the Olympics this year?
      Don't know... haven't really paid a whole lot of attention...

I pay attention to the olympics when I catch it on... and I keep track of the medals... but that's about the extent of it...

I think I'll go look online for any hotties out there.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Don't know... haven't really paid a whole lot of attention...

I pay attention to the olympics when I catch it on... and I keep track of the medals... but that's about the extent of it...

I think I'll go look online for any hotties out there.
        check out that one blonde!! WOW!!

LOL
        sigpic

Comment

• She's cute...
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
            Trychon,
            I went to your sister's story. I saw that lunatic/murderer John. I saw his pics. That Tiffany and the picture under her.
            BTW, E... I was sorry to hear about your milk bottle...
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

BTW, E... I was sorry to hear about your milk bottle...
              E is a goofball! You can tell he's in PR...
              sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

• Good will toward E.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• Nothing but goodwill to E. He makes me laugh. Sometimes with him, sometimes at him..but he does make me laugh.

Feel the love, E....FEEL THE LOVE!
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                    Nothing but goodwill to E. He makes me laugh. Sometimes with him, sometimes at him..but he does make me laugh.

Feel the love, E....FEEL THE LOVE!
                    I feel something... but it could just be my stomach growling again.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel something... but it could just be my stomach growling again.
                      Are you an eating machine???
                      sigpic

Comment

• This cafe needs a delivery service and to upgrade the menu.... I need some cheesey fries.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                          This cafe needs a delivery service and to upgrade the menu.... I need some cheesey fries.
                          Yes we do delivery but we prefer our customers to come in so they can chat with us. Trychon will take care of the cheesy fries for you. Any time you come just ask for the Elway special and he'll get those fries for you.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                            This cafe needs a delivery service and to upgrade the menu.... I need some cheesey fries.
                            Ohhh! You gotta ask for bacon bits on the top. Cheesy fries arent cheesy fries unless they have bacon-real bacon bits-on the top.

It's all about the food
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                              Yes we do delivery but we prefer our customers to come in so they can chat with us. Trychon will take care of the cheesy fries for you. Any time you come just ask for the Elway special and he'll get those fries for you.
                              *brings out cheesy fries for Elway - The new Elway special*
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• yeah! My day here is done! four mintues till I dart up-stairs and clock out! I am outta here! Another week in the books! The weekend is here!

sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X