Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sigh, nobody is on right now....

    So b2b, how are you doing?
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

    Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

    America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

    Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncosB2B
      Sigh, nobody is on right now....

      So b2b, how are you doing?
      I'm doing alright, how about yourself?
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

      Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

      America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

      Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

      Comment


      • The Cafe is empty today
        Administrator

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Maybe they aren't open today, hmm.

          Ohh, someone left the cash register open.........

          Comment


          • *sigh*

            Banjo has to be one of the worst security guys I've ever seen... *closes the cash register*

            What's up guys?

            Anybody want anything to drink?!
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • News bulletin! $1000 stolen from Broncomania cafe. One sexist pig and a Tatum Bell, Miami Heat supporting youngster suspected of the crime. Police have launched a hunt for these guys. Residents of Broncomania are warned to take care when approaching these individuals as they could be dangerous. SP is believed to be in possesion of a mean grunt and is a black belt at oinking!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jaws
                News bulletin! $1000 stolen from Broncomania cafe. One sexist pig and a Tatum Bell, Miami Heat supporting youngster suspected of the crime. Police have launched a hunt for these guys. Residents of Broncomania are warned to take care when approaching these individuals as they could be dangerous. SP is believed to be in possesion of a mean grunt and is a black belt at oinking!
                They won't make it far.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • How are you, Jaws?

                  *brings out some twig tea for Jaws*
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Hey guys, I'm back after a two day absence, what's up, ready for the Pro Bowl?

                    sigpic

                    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                    There are three things you can expect in life:

                    1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      How are you, Jaws?

                      *brings out some twig tea for Jaws*
                      Thank you Trychon, I think I need a drop of something stronger in my tea - this robbery news has rattled me a bit.

                      How are you today and how's your sis?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Snk16
                        Hey guys, I'm back after a two day absence, what's up, ready for the Pro Bowl?
                        You haven't missed a whole lot... other than the cafe being robbed...

                        What can I get for you, Sigmaster?


                        Originally posted by Jaws
                        Thank you Trychon, I think I need a drop of something stronger in my tea - this robbery news has rattled me a bit.

                        How are you today and how's your sis?
                        *Brings out a shot of rum for the twig tea*

                        I think she's doing better... we talked for a while last night... She'll be ok in the long run... I never thought I would be this sorry to be able to tell her 'I told you so'... and I never thought she'd be so willing to admit it, either.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • Get me a Sproke, Sprite, with a little coke it it.

                          sigpic

                          Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                          There are three things you can expect in life:

                          1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Snk16
                            Get me a Sproke, Sprite, with a little coke it it.
                            A specialty suicide... my kind of man...

                            *makes a Sproke and brinks it out for Snk*

                            There you are!
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                              You haven't missed a whole lot... other than the cafe being robbed...

                              What can I get for you, Sigmaster?




                              *Brings out a shot of rum for the twig tea*

                              I think she's doing better... we talked for a while last night... She'll be ok in the long run... I never thought I would be this sorry to be able to tell her 'I told you so'... and I never thought she'd be so willing to admit it, either.
                              Glad to hear that - she's sure to be shaken up for a while after something like this.

                              Thanks for the rum - how did you know rum was my favourite.

                              Don't give any to Snk he's under age!

                              Comment


                              • Ther'es so many "racy" commercials for Valentine Days out this year.

                                sigpic

                                Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                                There are three things you can expect in life:

                                1. Death
                                2. Taxes
                                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X