Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jaws
    Glad to hear that - she's sure to be shaken up for a while after something like this.

    Thanks for the rum - how did you know rum was my favourite.

    Don't give any to Snk he's under age!
    Thank you again for the kind words about my sister. Kind of weird that we were just talking about her in the picture thread the other day, isn't it?

    I had to stop and think about it... you seem like the rum type.

    And definately none for young Snk.

    *makes himself a Sproke and pours a double shot of rum in it*

    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Tatum's the one your after I didn't take a red cent, I swear. I merely made an observation. Check my post.

      Could I get a straight up shot of that rum my lord...??
      A short week for me but felt long after coming off vacation.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Reidman
        Tatum's the one your after I didn't take a red cent, I swear. I merely made an observation. Check my post.

        Could I get a straight up shot of that rum my lord...??
        A short week for me but felt long after coming off vacation.....
        I heard Big Bad John is on his way - so you better have your story straight or you'll be watching the Broncos behind bars (with all those Raiders) for the next few seasons.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Thank you again for the kind words about my sister. Kind of weird that we were just talking about her in the picture thread the other day, isn't it?

          I had to stop and think about it... you seem like the rum type.

          And definately none for young Snk.

          *makes himself a Sproke and pours a double shot of rum in it*

          maybe just one little sip...

          ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

          oh.....woah..i'm gttenig oh so dzziy....hlleo cfae greos how are you all dnoig...ughhhhh

          *faints* on floor

          sigpic

          Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

          There are three things you can expect in life:

          1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Reidman
            Tatum's the one your after I didn't take a red cent, I swear. I merely made an observation. Check my post.

            Could I get a straight up shot of that rum my lord...??
            A short week for me but felt long after coming off vacation.....
            *double shot of rum for Reidman*

            Two is better than one....
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • Somebody pick up Snk off the floor, he can't handle his rum!

              Comment


              • LT now you'll have to answer to Big Bad John for feeding the youngster rum.....

                I'll get a chair for Snk...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Reidman
                  LT now you'll have to answer to Big Bad John for feeding the youngster rum.....
                  ..
                  Clever ploy! YOu're just trying to divert attention off yourself aren't you..?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Reidman
                    LT now you'll have to answer to Big Bad John for feeding the youngster rum.....

                    I'll get a chair for Snk...
                    Hey... I said none for him.... he just snuck some of mine...
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Hey... I said none for him.... he just snuck some of mine...
                      Hey, I know you gave me two shots but now I only see one glass....

                      SNK!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                        Hey... I said none for him.... he just snuck some of mine...
                        You've got to watch them like hawks when it comes to alcohol.

                        My kid's gone to see this rock band tonight as an early 16th birthday celebration. I suspect there will be one or two beers consumed during the evening.

                        Of course I did nothing of that sort when I was his age.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws
                          Clever ploy! YOu're just trying to divert attention off yourself aren't you..?
                          He he he......look, is that John Elway coming through the door....??

                          *runs out the back as everybody turns to look*

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Reidman
                            He he he......look, is that John Elway coming through the door....??

                            *runs out the back as everybody turns to look*
                            JOHN ELWAY!

                            Wow! This is so cool! Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Elway! Something to drink?

                            What a wierd time for Reid to take off...


                            Note... I never put an alcoholic drink down when I have one... Snk must be very clever.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                            Comment


                            • Where am I....?

                              sigpic

                              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                              There are three things you can expect in life:

                              1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Reidman
                                Tatum's the one your after I didn't take a red cent, I swear. I merely made an observation. Check my post

                                Could I get a straight up shot of that rum my lord...??
                                A short week for me but felt long after coming off vacation.....

                                I'm innocent!!!
                                Administrator

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X