Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't feel too bad for Reggie though, he is a few minutes away from becoming a multi-millionaire.

    Wonder how many teams are re-adjusting their draft order now.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

    Comment


    • I HATE COMMERCIALS!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Elway
        Can't feel too bad for Reggie though, he is a few minutes away from becoming a multi-millionaire.

        Wonder how many teams are re-adjusting their draft order now.
        I don't think this changes anything. If Bush goes to NO, then the draft boards should all be the same.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

        Comment


        • 11 minutes and counting for NO....are the Jets gonna get the second pick?
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

          Comment


          • BFI, looks like you may be right. There's no way the Saints would take this long if they weren't looking to trade the pick.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

            Comment


            • SO if the jets trade up and get Bush, where does D'Brick fall too??

              Comment


              • Reggie Bush will look good in a Jets uniform, IMO.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                  SO if the jets trade up and get Bush, where does D'Brick fall too??
                  I wouldn't be shocked to see NO take him.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                    BFI, looks like you may be right. There's no way the Saints would take this long if they weren't looking to trade the pick.
                    4 minutes and counting....oooh! the drama!


                    Saints are GOING to pick Reggie....NFL Network,....
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • They picked Bush.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                        I wouldn't be shocked to see NO take him.

                        I would if I were them....maybe trade with the Jets or draft Bush and JEts draft D/Brick and they pull a Giants/SD deal.

                        NO needs someone to protect Brees's backside coming off of shoulder surgury.

                        They are sure taking a long time.

                        Comment


                        • Forget my last post...unless the trade is still in the works with NY.

                          So, do the Titans pick Leinart or Young??

                          Now I think the draft is going to get interesting.

                          Comment


                          • Its Reggie!



                            except he could still be traded.



                            I think the titans take Young.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • I'd get Young.

                              Mobile, good armstrength.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                                Forget my last post...unless the trade is still in the works with NY.

                                So, do the Titans pick Leinart or Young??

                                Now I think the draft is going to get interesting.
                                You've got to think that Leinart is their guy. Chow's the OC, and I don't get why they'd take Young when they can bring in a QB who's got the potential to be a great starter as a rookie because of his familiarity with the system. If you bring in Young, he's probably sitting for a year behind Volek.
                                HEAR ME ROAR!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X