X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    Your cute! <pinches cheeks...hard>

And your welcome.

I wonder if they have good Bloody Marys here....
    *pours the following into a mixing glass*
    1 1/2 oz vodka
    3 oz tomato juice
    1 dash lemon juice
    1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
    2 drops Tabasco sauce

*shakes ingredients with ice and strains into new glass with ice, adds dash of salt and pepper, garnishes with lime*

Here you go!
    *hands it to BronFanIn*
    Hope I got it right...

See what you get for calling someone cute?
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      I'm tired. Can I have some water and some fresh squeezed OJ?
      How is every one today? Seriously.

I'm okay as long as I don't watch any sport center or other stuff for a few days.

Back to the cafe, don't use up all the tomatoes.......... I want some to slice in my sandwhich.
      Good morning, E!

Here you go... *gives him some ice water and 'fresh squeezed Orange Juice' fresh out of the carton*

I know what you mean... I can't take any sportscenter...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lordtrychon
        *pours the following into a mixing glass*
        1 1/2 oz vodka
        3 oz tomato juice
        1 dash lemon juice
        1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
        2 drops Tabasco sauce

*shakes ingredients with ice and strains into new glass with ice, adds dash of salt and pepper, garnishes with lime*

Here you go!
        *hands it to BronFanIn*
        Hope I got it right...

See what you get for calling someone cute?
        <takes a sip> yummy! Do we have any celery?
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

I'm okay as long as I don't watch any sport center or other stuff for a few days.

Back to the cafe, don't use up all the tomatoes.......... I want some to slice in my sandwhich.

morning and evening, E. Im glad didnt work today. At least I had an extra day to get ready for all the cheap shots aimed at the broncs at work. I'll be back in a little bit guys. Gotta grab some dinner.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

<takes a sip> yummy! Do we have any celery?
            Dang... knew I forgot something...
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Figured i may aswell check in....ill take a mocha latte frapachino...skinny please
              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Good afternoon, E!
                I am doing pretty good, thank you for asking
                No Sportscenter for me, either. I went on the Denver newspaper websites...I cant even look at those.
                I'm just gonna hang here and chat with my friends until calm is once again restored and anger is calmed.

<sips yummy Bloody Mary LT made me> My one drink of the year!
                sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by lordtrychon
                  Dang... knew I forgot something...
                  That's okay! I love the crunch of celery.

Wierd, I know
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
                    Figured i may aswell check in....ill take a mocha latte frapachino...skinny please
                    Don't know how to do that one... Guess I'll stop playing server...

Does starbucks deliver?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Figured i may aswell check in....ill take a mocha latte frapachino...skinny please
                      hey alan! Wonderful to see you here! The machine is over there in the corner. Make yourself a cup and take a seat.
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

hey alan! Wonderful to see you here! The machine is over there in the corner. Make yourself a cup and take a seat.
                        Careful... she pegged me with a potato chunck earlier...

Talk about feisty...
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• back! got me a nice big plate of pasta with home-made meat sauce. tasty!

do we have olive oil here?

Comment

you cant have a posh ultra rich drink like that from a machiene like that.....

what type of cafe is this not,keileys thats for sure...kap should not what im talking about....

btw kap say it all in your best D4 accent aswell as the mocha latte frapochino
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

you cant have a posh ultra rich drink like that from a machiene like that.....

what type of cafe is this not,keileys thats for sure...kap should not what im talking about....

btw kap say it all in your best D4 accent aswell as the mocha latte frapochino

gonna have some bailey's with that, Or is it too early for drinking over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                                gonna have some bailey's with that, Or is it too early for drinking over there?

Silly Irish...
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X