Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What?! How dare you call me irish?! thats the worst insu-.... h-hey there, alan. hows it goin?


    If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      What?! How dare you call me irish?! thats the worst insu-.... h-hey there, alan. hows it goin?
      I was referring to Alan... I wouldn't dare call you irish... I don't think Alan would appreciate it.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alan
        you cant have a posh ultra rich drink like that from a machiene like that.....

        what type of cafe is this not,keileys thats for sure...kap should not what im talking about....

        btw kap say it all in your best D4 accent aswell as the mocha latte frapochino
        Oops! That's the redneck coming out in me! I'm used to those coffee machines in convient stores
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          Oops! That's the redneck coming out in me! I'm used to those coffee machines in convient stores
          Eh... I'm gonna go get a diet pepsi and maybe a microwaveable pizza for lunch...
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • I've had to deal with so much crap from my friends lately. All season long i've been saying "Jake Plummer superbowl MVP" just to get on their nerves. I am the only Broncos fan out of all of my friends so you can imagine the "heat" I got from them. I'm over the loss now though.

            Real life... I'm moving out of the apartment my brother and sister live in to move back in with my mom. I'll save some money and be more focused on school.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RoorRipper
              I've had to deal with so much crap from my friends lately. All season long i've been saying "Jake Plummer superbowl MVP" just to get on their nerves. I am the only Broncos fan out of all of my friends so you can imagine the "heat" I got from them. I'm over the loss now though.

              Real life... I'm moving out of the apartment my brother and sister live in to move back in with my mom. I'll save some money and be more focused on school.
              Well Jake nearly got there. Tell them he got further than 30 other QB's in this league. Who do your friends support?

              Comment


              • Jaws! Love the sig!

                When you get a chance, have Trychon make you a bloody mary! They are props!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                  Jaws! Love the sig!

                  When you get a chance, have Trychon make you a bloody mary! They are props!


                  Trychon I'll have a large bloody mary!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jaws


                    Trychon I'll have a large bloody mary!
                    I too love the sig...

                    *pours the following into a mixing glass*
                    1 1/2 oz vodka
                    3 oz tomato juice
                    1 dash lemon juice
                    1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
                    2 drops Tabasco sauce

                    *shakes ingredients with ice and strains into new glass with ice, adds dash of salt and pepper, garnishes with lime and celery*

                    Here you go!
                    *hands it to Jaws*

                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Can I have a tuna sandwich and orange soda with ice please.

                      Comment


                      • Hey Booker! C'mon on and take a load off! I'm feelin' pretty good with my bloody mary and french fries.

                        What's happenin' in your world?
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

                        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

                        Comment


                        • in the mood for a taco.....

                          Can I have a Taco and Iced Tea please?

                          Comment


                          • ok weve all hAD quite enough irish jokes for one day...lol
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                            Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004




                            Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JoviBronco
                              Can I have a Taco and Iced Tea please?
                              That sounds yummy! Iced Tea.....loooove Iced Tea!
                              sigpic
                              Adopted by: Peanut

                              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                              -Sean Payton

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alan
                                ok weve all hAD quite enough irish jokes for one day...lol
                                Can't have enough...

                                How many Irishmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

                                Um... I don't really know, but I'm sure it's funny!

                                Just playin, Alan... We love ya!
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X