No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and Alan come in 5th and 6th on their thread.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      You and Alan come in 5th and 6th on their thread.
      I'm part owner of that thread, that's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
        You do the LAGPA proud, man....
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
          Oh... also... got my new Maxim last night.... I think I'd heard versions of all the jokes... very dissapointing.

Tonight I'll get a little farther in the magazine and I'll likely be less dissapointed.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• There is no keeping up with Trychon on this thread. I took him at about 250 and then he took it back and I'll never catch him again.

Actually, no one should. It is his job to be in the cafe all day. Manager has many duties. That's why I like being a silent partner. You hire someone else to do the real work.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Oh... also... got my new Maxim last night.... I think I'd heard versions of all the jokes... very dissapointing.

Tonight I'll get a little farther in the magazine and I'll likely be less dissapointed.
              You don't take that magazine into the restroom with you...do you?
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Too bad you can't post some of those pics......

I used to get Maxim, good mag. Now I get popular science which is pretty cool too. Less females in that one though, which I think the wife is ok with....

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                  There is no keeping up with Trychon on this thread. I took him at about 250 and then he took it back and I'll never catch him again.

Actually, no one should. It is his job to be in the cafe all day. Manager has many duties. That's why I like being a silent partner. You hire someone else to do the real work.
                  I take real pleasure in providing good service... so I joke around about the post count on this thread, but mostly I don't care. The only reason why it matters to me at all is because of my pride in my service
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                    There is no keeping up with Trychon on this thread. I took him at about 250 and then he took it back and I'll never catch him again.

He is a madman possesed. You're right though, it's his sworn duty to uphold the cafe and keep the patrons who pass through here happy. He's doing an outstanding job so far!

Comment

I take real pleasure in providing good service... so I joke around about the post count on this thread, but mostly I don't care. The only reason why it matters to me at all is because of my pride in my service
                      that's why you are paid the big bucks. Not as much as I pay Banjo. But you'll have to talk to Kap about a raise. No matter how much you are paid. I'll make sure Banjo is paid with a 6 figure salary. what is Kap paying you these days.

about 60k......that's well underpaid for a guy of your abilities. Let me know when you want to work security for me under Banjo.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

True. Your reasoning has some basis though. Why not establish a goal while becoming the best server to ever grace the broncomania board...

Comment

• Being head custodian, I can almost gauruntee I will be getting underpaid but at least they keep me in free meals around here so I can't really complain. Maybe someday I can work my way up to Bartender or door greeter.........

Comment

• Trychon,

I need you to look into buying new stools for the Cafe. Since Kap isn't here we expect you to make those decisions (Manager).

http://store.denverbroncos.com/produ...entPage=family

http://store.denverbroncos.com/produ...entPage=family
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

• Sorry to have missed out on the conversation about what a great guy I am...

But I had to find a suitable pick of Kristin Bell aka Veronica Mars to share with you guys. She's on the cover of the new mag, but those pics aren't to the internet yet.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry to have missed out on the conversation about what a great guy I am...

But I had to find a suitable pick of Kristin Bell aka Veronica Mars to share with you guys. She's on the cover of the new mag, but those pics aren't to the internet yet.
                                She's cute. She'd look great around your arms for Valentines Day at the Broncomania Dance.
                                Emancipate your mind!
                                The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X