Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    Trychon,

I need you to look into buying new stools for the Cafe. Since Kap isn't here we expect you to make those decisions (Manager).

http://store.denverbroncos.com/produ...entPage=family

http://store.denverbroncos.com/produ...entPage=family
    Well, that's what we already have, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to buy some more for later... the Cafe is expanding, you know...

I'll have to thank Benny for putting you on a shopping spree... (I'm assuming you got the idea from his sale thread)
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Well, that's what we already have, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to buy some more for later... the Cafe is expanding, you know...

I'll have to thank Benny for putting you on a shopping spree... (I'm assuming you got the idea from his sale thread)
      of course. I'm posting on it over there.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

She's cute. She'd look great around your arms for Valentines Day at the Broncomania Dance.
        *sigh*... That would be great... although we could go on for hours about who else wouldn't look horrible in my arms...

I tend to pick up 'crushes' or admiration of actresses that seem to have a more down to earth personality... or if there's another connection... I like the ones that aren't too far off from my own age... or take Jessica Biel . She's 4 months older than me and grew up in Boulder, CO... That's cool.

I also respect girls like Natalie Portman who filmed a nude scene but then decided not to let it be part of the film. The Director let her make that choice out of respect.

I had to find normal pictures of these two, because unfortunately, searching for nice women often pulls up 'nude celeb' sites which are mostly fake anyway... but also blocked from me at work. I like their regular looks.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

*sigh*... That would be great... although we could go on for hours about who else wouldn't look horrible in my arms...

I tend to pick up 'crushes' or admiration of actresses that seem to have a more down to earth personality... or if there's another connection... I like the ones that aren't too far off from my own age... or take Jessica Biel . She's 4 months older than me and grew up in Boulder, CO... That's cool.

I also respect girls like Natalie Portman who filmed a nude scene but then decided not to let it be part of the film. The Director let her make that choice out of respect.

I had to find normal pictures of these two, because unfortunately, searching for nice women often pulls up 'nude celeb' sites which are mostly fake anyway... but also blocked from me at work. I like their regular looks.
          You have great taste. Natalie is truly a cutie and I like watching her in movies. How old is she?. The Jessica link won't work for me.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

You have great taste. Natalie is truly a cutie and I like watching her in movies. How old is she?. The Jessica link won't work for me.
            Natalie is 24 - one year older than me... I also like the fact that she beat me on the SAT test, and was (Graduated now, I think) a psych major at Harvard. Wow.

Try this Jessica pic.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• okay yeah I recognize the Jessica. She is cute as well.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Sorry to have missed out on the conversation about what a great guy I am...

But I had to find a suitable pick of Kristin Bell aka Veronica Mars to share with you guys. She's on the cover of the new mag, but those pics aren't to the internet yet.
                I love her!!! but I wouldnt sit her on my lap,unless she was an old five string banjo!

That came from a song called pearl,from the OLD tv show petticoat junction!
                A link back into time!!To the small town of Hooterville..
                http://petticoat.topcities.com/pj_contents.htm
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                  I love her!!! but I wouldnt sit her on my lap,unless she was an old five string banjo!

That came from a song called pearl,from the OLD tv show petticoat junction!
                  A link back into time!!To the small town of Hooterville..
                  http://petticoat.topcities.com/pj_contents.htm
                  petticoat junction. Take us back why don't you. I remember that. That was before Trychon's day. He's a young fellar. But a good young fellar.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

petticoat junction. Take us back why don't you. I remember that. That was before Trychon's day. He's a young fellar. But a good young fellar.
                    Always so nice...

For an old guy...
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• I tell you Trychon on February 27th, I'll turn 35. I'll be legally ready to run for the President of the United States of America.

On that day we are proclaiming that day:

Emancipator's Day

It's going to be a blessed day. A historic and national day.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

• Trychon I can't get your link to Cheney story to work.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

I tell you Trychon on February 27th, I'll turn 35. I'll be legally ready to run for the President of the United States of America.

Emancipator's Day

You young wippersnapper!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I tell you Trychon on February 27th, I'll turn 35. I'll be legally ready to run for the President of the United States of America.

Emancipator's Day

I can't wait!
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                              You young wippersnapper!!
                              Well we are in the same wippersnapper age group........35-46. That's the fun years. 46-67 is even better. I don't think men start getting old until about 68 yrs old.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

Well we are in the same wippersnapper age group........35-46. That's the fun years. 46-67 is even better. I don't think men start getting old until about 68 yrs old.
                                One eyed Willy will not be a happy camper in his 60s I am most sure and when he is not happy,I am not happy....Them are the facts!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X