Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    I can't wait!
    Well we are throwing a huge party at the cafe. Both Trychon and Banjo will not work on February 27th. They have the day off.

I'll have 7 temporary workers to come in and try to do Trychon's job for the day.

As for Banjo and his security abilities. I'm in negotiations with the secret service, CIA, Interpol, Scotland Yard, FBI, local sheriff deputy named Fife, and my personal favorite Navy Seals. I expect to combine a group of 14 guys to replace Banjo. 7 will definitely be highly trained Navy Seals....I need 2 from the secret service and 1 from each of the other organizations. I hope those 14 can replace Banjo for one day. Protecting "The Living Legend" is important.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
      One eyed Willy will not be a happy camper in his 60s I am most sure and when he is not happy,I am not happy....Them are the facts!!
      lol............

funny.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
        Well we are throwing a huge party at the cafe. Both Trychon and Banjo will not work on February 27th. They have the day off.

I'll have 7 temporary workers to come in and try to do Trychon's job for the day.

As for Banjo and his security abilities. I'm in negotiations with the secret service, CIA, Interpol, Scotland Yard, FBI, local sheriff deputy named Fife, and my personal favorite Navy Seals. I expect to combine a group of 14 guys to replace Banjo. 7 will definitely be highly trained Navy Seals....I need 2 from the secret service and 1 from each of the other organizations. I hope those 14 can replace Banjo for one day. Protecting "The Living Legend" is important.
        You crack me up almost as much as you crack E up...

Banjo just laughs because it's his job description.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
          lol............

funny.
          It had to be said!
          sigpic

Comment

You crack me up almost as much as you crack E up...

Banjo just laughs because it's his job description.

You will need the from the 17th to the 27th while I am away!
            sigpic

Comment

Where are you going?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Hook me up then... I need some inheritance!

Have a good one, Jaws!
                Will do. Does this mean that I get to call you Grandpa Trychon from now on?

Comment

Sorry Banjo it is only for 1 day. I don't trust anyone else. I was only giving you my birthday off. That is 1 day.

However if you need the 17th to 27th off. This is going to cost me. I may need to hire the entire Navy Seals during that time. And that local sheriff with the last name Fife.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                    Will do. Does this mean that I get to call you Grandpa Trychon from now on?
                    Sure!
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you ready and packed for London Banjo. I'm trying to get organised for my son's trip to the states - hard to know what to take with you, how much money and so on.

Comment

Where are you going?

London,remember??Wifes dream trip and I get to tag along!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's right you did tell me about this. Gott go...........I need to hurry up and secure those Navy Seals why Banjo is away.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

I hate my bad memory.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

I hate my bad memory.
                              What was that???????
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                                Are you ready and packed for London Banjo. I'm trying to get organised for my son's trip to the states - hard to know what to take with you, how much money and so on.
                                I just saw your sig, Jaws. (I ordinarily have the sig feature turned off.)

I have just one question: HOW CAN A GREAT WHITE SURVIVE IN THOSE CONDITIONS??

-----

Comment

Working...
                                X