Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topscribe
    I just saw your sig, Jaws. (I ordinarily have the sig feature turned off.)

I have just one question: HOW CAN A GREAT WHITE SURVIVE IN THOSE CONDITIONS??

-----
    That's a good question. I shall have to consult with AZ on this one, he's something of a shark expert lol.

I would say evolution Top but seeing as I don't believe in it I can't say that can I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
      That's a good question. I shall have to consult with AZ on this one, he's something of a shark expert lol.

I would say evolution Top but seeing as I don't believe in it I can't say that can I?
      Not one bit packed,still dont have a hotel booked..All we have is some great 1st class tickets,sons gameboy advanced and a major thirst for some English brewskies!!I have decided which Bronco hats I am taking on the trip so I feel ready that way!
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm headed home. I'll see you guys in a couple of hours.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
          Not one bit packed,still dont have a hotel booked..All we have is some great 1st class tickets,sons gameboy advanced and a major thirst for some English brewskies!!I have decided which Bronco hats I am taking on the trip so I feel ready that way!
          1st class - nice for some!

Talk about GBAthat's what I need to buy - a whole pile of batteries for my kid's GBA. Their going to be travelling for ever it seems. It's not a direct flight. They have to change in Philly and there's a 4 hour wait there. The GBA should come in VERY handy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
            I'm headed home. I'll see you guys in a couple of hours.

See ya tomorrow boss!
            sigpic

Comment

1st class - nice for some!

Talk about GBAthat's what I need to buy - a whole pile of batteries for my kid's GBA. Their going to be travelling for ever it seems. It's not a direct flight. They have to change in Philly and there's a 4 hour wait there. The GBA should come in VERY handy.
              It always saves us,on the plane,in the room and during long meals....His has a recharger though which saves a ton..
              sigpic

Comment

Seriously though, is that where you really live? If so, I'm all the sudden overwhelmed by a tidal wave of jealousy. Where is that? It looks so beautiful, and you're so blessed.

-----

Comment

• Hey all, just checking in.....
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Seriously though, is that where you really live? If so, I'm all the sudden overwhelmed by a tidal wave of jealousy. Where is that? It looks so beautiful, and you're so blessed.

-----
                    It is very lovely indeed. I'm truly blessed. I live on the edge of the Snowdonia national park in North Wales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      Hey all, just checking in.....
                      Hi. How's the snow situation today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                        Hey all, just checking in.....
                        Howdy... get you something to drink? Just a coke?
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                          Howdy... get you something to drink? Just a coke?
                          Two eggs, over easy, no meat, home fries, whole wheat toast dry, and coffee with creamer.

And whatever he wants.

-----

Comment

Two eggs, over easy, no meat, home fries, whole wheat toast dry, and coffee with creamer.

And whatever he wants.

-----
                            That's a heck of an order... good to know what you want... BFI's not been in today, and she usually does our breakfast and lunch cooking... but I'll dig it up for you.

*brings out a steaming plate with two eggs over easy, with home fries and dry whole wheat toast. Sets it down next to his Coffee and creamer*

Carefull... still hot.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

That's a heck of an order... good to know what you want... BFI's not been in today, and she usually does our breakfast and lunch cooking... but I'll dig it up for you.

*brings out a steaming plate with two eggs over easy, with home fries and dry whole wheat toast. Sets it down next to his Coffee and creamer*

Carefull... still hot.
                              Make sure you use one of my best shiniest teaspoons. Only the best for Top

Comment

Carefull... still hot.
                                Where's Jaws? You're not as pretty as the last waitress.

*ducks real quick*

-----

Comment

Working...
                                X