Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jaws
    Make sure you use one of my best shiniest teaspoons. Only the best for Top
    Oh there you are . . . well, where IS that you live? Don't give me the address . . . . just the general geographical location.

    -----

    Comment


    • Originally posted by topscribe
      Where's Jaws? You're not as pretty as the last waitress.

      *ducks real quick*

      -----
      You've got a point... every classy place like this has handsome waiters and hot waitresses...

      We're now hiring for the position of 'Hot Waitress'... PM me with a pic and a full resume. Or just a pic. Whatever.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Im here and Im ready to... Oh crap! look at this mess! I dont get paid enough for this crap!

        hows everyone doing?


        If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          Im here and Im ready to... Oh crap! look at this mess! I dont get paid enough for this crap!

          hows everyone doing?
          I try and keep tidy... I'm just not that good at it...

          What can I get you?
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • A cup of coffee and a shot of bailey's...... and a mop. thanks.


            If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Broncofan-13
              A cup of coffee and a shot of bailey's...... and a mop. thanks.
              *brings out 'Good Coffee' and a mop & bucket with a wet floor sign*

              <-----Service with a smile
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                You've got a point... every classy place like this has handsome waiters and hot waitresses...

                We're now hiring for the position of 'Hot Waitress'... PM me with a pic and a full resume. Or just a pic. Whatever.
                Um,,this might be a security issue,you might want me to do a full screaning,(in private)to make sure its a good hire!!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                  Um,,this might be a security issue,you might want me to do a full screaning,(in private)to make sure its a good hire!!!
                  Always do... (With the women) I'll let you know if I think it's something you should look into... you know... if I can't handle it myself, and all... just turn it over to you... yeah.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by topscribe
                    Oh there you are . . . well, where IS that you live? Don't give me the address . . . . just the general geographical location.

                    -----
                    Geography is not my strong point, history is my subject but I'll try my best lol.

                    I'm located on the eastern edge of the snowdonia national park south east of the town marked Blaenau Ffestiniog on the map (in the county of Gwynedd):

                    http://www.celticnationsworld.com/images/Wales_map.gif

                    snowdonia national park

                    snowdonia tourist board site

                    Banjo - when you've had enough of the big city on your trip to London head this way. It should take you about four hours on the train (just doing my bit for North Wales tourism)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Always do... (With the women) I'll let you know if I think it's something you should look into... you know... if I can't handle it myself, and all... just turn it over to you... yeah.
                      We work well together...ya know??
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Hey banjo, lemme break out my guitar or my harmonica (yes I own A harmonica, I love blues), lets make a night of it!


                        If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                          Hey banjo, lemme break out my guitar or my harmonica (yes I own A harmonica, I love blues), lets make a night of it!
                          One of the bands I played in in Reno played some blues tunes and it sounded pretty cool on the banjo even...I think besides Bluegrass,Blues music is the best,can be powerfull or laid back...Gotta love it,oh,my dad playes guitar and the mouth harp also,think that is where I got music from...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jaws
                            Geography is not my strong point, history is my subject but I'll try my best lol.

                            I'm located on the eastern edge of the snowdonia national park south east of the town marked Blaenau Ffestiniog on the map (in the county of Gwynedd):

                            http://www.celticnationsworld.com/images/Wales_map.gif

                            snowdonia national park

                            snowdonia tourist board site

                            Banjo - when you've had enough of the big city on your trip to London head this way. It should take you about four hours on the train (just doing my bit for North Wales tourism)
                            Do they have internet cafes there,I can let you know what we are doing while we are there??I just dont want to take the laptop,it just becomes one more issue to worry about..
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                              One of the bands I played in in Reno played some blues tunes and it sounded pretty cool on the banjo even...I think besides Bluegrass,Blues music is the best,can be powerfull or laid back...Gotta love it,oh,my dad playes guitar and the mouth harp also,think that is where I got music from...
                              Actually, guys... after we have that really hot waitress to help me out, I'll whip out my trumpet (cornet) and we'll make some really weird music. (Even though it's been years... I'm sure I'm still good... lol)
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • Lets play some bluegrass ska reggae blues!


                                If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X