Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway
    Ahh such exciting lives we lead.

don't we tho....
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Three hours and counting.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• 4 hours plus and counting.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• GOOD MORNING ALL.Eman,pulp count is super dooper gooder today,enjoy your OJ.
          Hope you are all excited as I am about the 3 day weekend,going to be a great Friday,enjoy!!
          Matt
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
            GOOD MORNING ALL.Eman,pulp count is super dooper gooder today,enjoy your OJ.
            Hope you are all excited as I am about the 3 day weekend,going to be a great Friday,enjoy!!
            Matt
            Hello Matt is this the orange juice He Eman can I have some, I have brushed my teeth and have a clean mouth LOL
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              Hello Matt is this the orange juice He Eman can I have some, I have brushed my teeth and have a clean mouth LOL

mornin' med. . .

do the canes play tonight?
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
                mornin' med. . .

do the canes play tonight?
                Hello Dogfish the owner of the Foxy Lady. LOL
                yes the do Dog at 5:30 MDT 7:30 EST. Tonights game is huge.

I am asking the Cafe to support Med by Changing to a nice Canes avy for today are you in dogfish. To entice you here is this picture

Comment

Hello Dogfish the owner of the Foxy Lady. LOL
                  yes the do Dog at 5:30 MDT 7:30 EST. Tonights game is huge.

I am asking the Cafe to support Med by Changing to a nice Canes avy for today are you in dogfish. To entice you here is this picture

nice one!!

i can't change the avi, i've promised too many people that i wouldn't (just got yet another PM this morning, lol)-- but see my new location. . . .

i will also support them by actually watching the game and rooting for them to win. . . i hope they come out aggressive the way they played the second half of the last game-- they were really back on their heels early on, and it cost them. . .

buffalo is FAST!!

but carolina has some good skaters too, and if they play with good energy, there's no reason they can't beat buffalo. . . did you see that talinder is done for the playoffs?

Comment

• Good morning cafe!

*grabs a to wake up*

You know it's gonna be a bad day when you could swear that you're going to be late for the first time in months... and then realize you're an hour early when you get there....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Good morning cafe!

*grabs a to wake up*

You know it's gonna be a bad day when you could swear that you're going to be late for the first time in months... and then realize you're an hour early when you get there....

hey LT!

:wave:

sorry about that. . . . . i suppose it's better than waking up and already being an hour late-- which i have done plenty!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
                        nice one!!

i can't change the avi, i've promised too many people that i wouldn't (just got yet another PM this morning, lol)-- but see my new location. . . .

i will also support them by actually watching the game and rooting for them to win. . . i hope they come out aggressive the way they played the second half of the last game-- they were really back on their heels early on, and it cost them. . .

buffalo is FAST!!

but carolina has some good skaters too, and if they play with good energy, there's no reason they can't beat buffalo. . . did you see that talinder is done for the playoffs?
                        That is cool DFish. I believe the Canes will come out flying tonight and hopefully play better that the 2nd peroid where it looked like their skates were tied. LOL

Buffalo is banged up and although very fiesty, the Canes are just as good. I expect another close fast exciting game.

Comment

• Good Morning Trychon and nice avy Thank you.

PS are you going to hack Reds account and change hers as well like last time.

Comment

• passin' through.

:wave: Hi

:wave: bye
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Morning guys! :wave:

Comment

That is cool DFish. I believe the Canes will come out flying tonight and hopefully play better that the 2nd peroid where it looked like their skates were tied. LOL

Buffalo is banged up and although very fiesty, the Canes are just as good. I expect another close fast exciting game.

it WAS a good game-- i have to admit, i'd almost forgotten how exciting playoff hockey can be! it's the sport that has the biggest difference in intensity between the regular and post seasons. . . . lots of big hits in the last game! good stuff. . . . do you think ward will start in goal?

Comment

Working...
                                X