Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I'm happy for all of you who today is your friday. Its my monday. Thats okay, 2 days till kickoff.

    Kap, fire up the coffee pot, I am going to need some extra strong here in a couple hours. Its gonna be a late night.
    Have a hot cuppa joe!

    Would you like sugar, cream? Biscotti?
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Have a hot cuppa joe!

      Would you like sugar, cream? Biscotti?

      No room for cream, just some sugar.

      Comment


      • #18
        hey Kap...nice thread....altho I am not a Bronco Buddy....I am a member of the GPA
        and your Chiefs buddy.
        I am also glad its Friday...lets see,when I got back into town after work I went and got groceries....how fun huh....winter is showing its ugly face tonight here in my part of Missouri....had dinner and thought I would see what was going on here in the cafe....
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          hey Kap...nice thread....altho I am not a Bronco Buddy....I am a member of the GPA
          and your Chiefs buddy.
          I am also glad its Friday...lets see,when I got back into town after work I went and got groceries....how fun huh....winter is showing its ugly face tonight here in my part of Missouri....had dinner and thought I would see what was going on here in the cafe....
          Man, I remember cold winter's! It gets down to about 46 degrees here(F), and that's about it! I love it! I can still put my washing out on the line to dry!

          I watched Pitch Black again after work yesterday, and took the dogs for their morning constitutional! I am a crazy person!
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kapaibro
            Man, I remember cold winter's! It gets down to about 46 degrees here(F), and that's about it! I love it! I can still put my washing out on the line to dry!

            I watched Pitch Black again after work yesterday, and took the dogs for their morning constitutional! I am a crazy person!
            -46 was very likley where I used to live in wyoming.
            Long live the Broncos
            Member of lagpa.

            Thanks Reid!
            My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
            John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

            Comment


            • #21
              Can I get a hot coffee hot waitress?

              sigpic

              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

              There are three things you can expect in life:

              1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Snk16
                Can I get a hot coffee hot waitress?
                Who calling waitress?

                For you young'un it's strictly hot milk!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by broncolitis
                  -46 was very likley where I used to live in wyoming.
                  Therein lies the beauty of the south of Spain!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I will refill my cup if someone will direct me to the pot. I am getting hungry also, does this cafe have a menu?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                      I will refill my cup if someone will direct me to the pot. I am getting hungry also, does this cafe have a menu?
                      You can have anything you can imagine(what with this been an imaginary cafe!).

                      While you're up, get me another hot chocolate, and don't skimp on the marshmallows!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

                      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        what part of Wyoming broncolitis? I grew up in Lovell then Byron,then Thermopolis then Lander with a short term in Casper thrown in there somewhere.
                        sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          You can have anything you can imagine(what with this been an imaginary cafe!).

                          While you're up, get me another hot chocolate, and don't skimp on the marshmallows!

                          Large or small marshmallows?

                          This should be stickied!! A place we can all come after a rough day and kick back with good folks over some hot or cold beverage.

                          Anyone up for playing a board game?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                            Large or small marshmallows?

                            This should be stickied!! A place we can all come after a rough day and kick back with good folks over some hot or cold beverage.

                            Anyone up for playing a board game?
                            Ohhhhh! Phonetic Scrabble!(large marshmallows please)
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Ohhhhh! Phonetic Scrabble!(large marshmallows please)

                              HMMMM, you'll have to teach me that one.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                                HMMMM, you'll have to teach me that one.
                                It's all about how the words sound, as opposed to the correct spelling! makes q's and z's easy to use!

                                The sticky is a good idea! Imagine the crazy quotes we can pick up for our sigs!
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

                                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X