Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    yeah yeah.... sticky this .... sticky that....

    Some Cafe owners want it all.

    Don't forget to pay the protection money on this joint.

    Otherwise the boyz will have ta pay ya visit.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Elway
      yeah yeah.... sticky this .... sticky that....

      Some Cafe owners want it all.

      Don't forget to pay the protection money on this joint.

      Otherwise the boyz will have ta pay ya visit.
      Ahhhhh! Who's a good little moddy woddy!?!

      Loving your picture of the Cowernator™! Douses fires with one spit! Crushes crims with the Chin-Of-Steel™!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Emancipator
        Good morning Kap and Elway. I don't know why I'm still up, but I like this thread. Kap I can see us getting a lot of chit chat in. I have this screen up tonight but I working in another window.
        Well I have 6 screens and have about 12 windows open! And 2 keyboards/mouse/processors! It's a work thing!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Emancipator
          Good morning Kap and Elway. I don't know why I'm still up, but I like this thread. Kap I can see us getting a lot of chit chat in. I have this screen up tonight but I working in another window.

          This is a good thread. Kind of like our own little chat/relax board.

          Oh, my sandwich is ready. Anyone need anything while I am up?

          Comment


          • #35
            YEAH!!!!!

            Elway or another mod made it a sticky!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              YEAH!!!!!

              Elway or another mod made it a sticky!!!!
              It was Elway and The Cowernator™!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • #37
                Hey alll.... well, well, well..... Im gone for a day and you make another sticky thread?!? why wasnt I invited?!


                ahh welll, Im here now. Cup of hot chocolate and a slice of apple pie please, and than I'll have a cheeseburger. No Coke, Pepsi!


                I gotta work in about an hour, so Ill be gone all day, But I figured Id stop by and see what kind of hijinxs and shenanigans you are all up to. stay out of trouble!


                If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                Comment


                • #38
                  well its 1 am and I did doze off for awhile and got hungry for some conversation.
                  I see this got a sticky.Very good.

                  Is anyone hungry for a CP? Was that the thread{cafe} protector Mr.Elway that made this a sticky? Let me know Mr.Elway because I know that Mods need love too,right?


                  KCLadyFan having her coffee.....
                  Last edited by KCLadyFan; 01-21-2006, 12:07 AM.
                  Tony G


                  The Chefs

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    well its 1 am and I did doze off for awhile and got hungry for some conversation.
                    I see this got a sticky.Very good.

                    Is anyone hungry for a CP? Was that the thread protector Mr.Elway that made this a sticky? Let me know Mr.Elway because I know that Mods need love too,right?


                    KCLadyFan having her coffee.....

                    Gotta love a 24 hour cafe. NOthing like a hot cup of joe and some good grease late at night.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Well, KCLAdy, I don't have any coffee, but I'm here and hanging out....tryimng to nip trouble in teh bud! LOL.


                      Why are you up so late on a Friday in KC?

                      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        Gotta love a 24 hour cafe. NOthing like a hot cup of joe and some good grease late at night.

                        A cup of coffee sounds good but I would probably be up all night....ahhhh what the heck....it is the weekend and I don't have to go to work til Monday...
                        Tony G


                        The Chefs

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Jared
                          Well, KCLAdy, I don't have any coffee, but I'm here and hanging out....tryimng to nip trouble in teh bud! LOL.


                          Why are you up so late on a Friday in KC?

                          well I did doze off while watching the tube and woke up wide awake.No work tomorrow so thought I would drop in here to see who was around.
                          Tony G


                          The Chefs

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                            well I did doze off while watching the tube and woke up wide awake.No work tomorrow so thought I would drop in here to see who was around.

                            Not too many normally when I am on...that whole time zone thing.

                            I have to retire soon myself....my daughter gets up between 6:30 - 7 no matter what .

                            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Its about 8:15 Am here. I dropped by while eating breakfast before I head off. Not many people here at the moment, though. And I do believe It was elway who stickied it.


                              If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Ya, not too many for now. Just wait until the brunch crowd rolls in in the morning. We need to talk to the owner of this cafe to get a few big screens up to watch the big game on sunday.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X