X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Possibly....could have easily been explained if misinterpretation. Unusual way to present something that should make most of us happy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	10
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	8387248
    Dunno... there are times where I dread the primetime games when we've been struggling in them (we seem streaky in primetime)... given that it makes it easier to watch my team since I don't live in the area, you'd think I'd love it... but I don't always.

However, I'm always proud of my team getting the primetime nod, regardless. Even though the motivation for the move probably had way more to do with Mahomes than anything the Broncos are doing... if this was last year's team, we don't get flexed.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I think it was more confusion than being ticked off, but yeah.
    Possibly....could have easily been explained if misinterpretation. Unusual way to present something that should make most of us happy.

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	10
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	8387248

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    I think it was more confusion than being ticked off, but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

A win is going to be difficult. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been repeatedly saying to himself 'Why does it have to be after their bye' repeatedly for the past several days or longer.

It feels like we are always IN KC in Dec. I checked once, and it wasn't as bad as I thought, I think... but it still feels that way. To get them there in December coming off their bye.... it's unfair.

But a win will be that much more impressive.

A loss will mean that a number of fans who have grown quiet the past few weeks will show back up to get their 'toldyaso' in, and then bash our coaches, our FO, our players.

This is quite possibly the toughest of our remaining games, and we need to go 4-2 the rest of the way.

I am not getting my hopes up... but if we win, it will be amazing, and we will be in control of our fate moving forward (technically we are already).

KC's win streak is not that impressive if you look at it too closely. Their defense has improved, but their offense has regressed.

Still trying to avoid getting my hopes up, but we definitely have a chance.
    As for the "fickle" fans...I did ask the dude twice, as I wasn't sure if he saw it the first time, but how could a Broncos fan be seemingly ticked that we were on prime time Sunday Night? Like it was wrong?! Not even sure how to comprehend that. Thought maybe I misinterpreted or something...maybe? Oh well, I guess I won't find out the answer.

Name:	really.gif
Views:	13
Size:	543.9 KB
ID:	8387231

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Armed.... I see you out there... come say hi.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied

I know, my head sure hurts a lot these days.

But I am starting to like what is going on with many other members. One here, one there...a few follow and bingo, we got game baby!!

You know that some of this could disintegrate pending our Sunday Nighter.....

BUT

A good showing will be heartening, for the team and this site. A win....well, I stay optimistic and realistic. But we have a real shot, and I know a victory will greatly increase the positivity around here. Bigger picture, a win and the experts will be talking a lot about us....and our team will grow even more in confidence and belief!!

A win is going to be difficult. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been repeatedly saying to himself 'Why does it have to be after their bye' repeatedly for the past several days or longer.

It feels like we are always IN KC in Dec. I checked once, and it wasn't as bad as I thought, I think... but it still feels that way. To get them there in December coming off their bye.... it's unfair.

But a win will be that much more impressive.

A loss will mean that a number of fans who have grown quiet the past few weeks will show back up to get their 'toldyaso' in, and then bash our coaches, our FO, our players.

This is quite possibly the toughest of our remaining games, and we need to go 4-2 the rest of the way.

I am not getting my hopes up... but if we win, it will be amazing, and we will be in control of our fate moving forward (technically we are already).

KC's win streak is not that impressive if you look at it too closely. Their defense has improved, but their offense has regressed.

Still trying to avoid getting my hopes up, but we definitely have a chance.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Actually, I probably won't.

Needed to get some of that frustration out yesterday, but today I think I'm good. No real point in banging heads against walls.
    I know, my head sure hurts a lot these days.

But I am starting to like what is going on with many other members. One here, one there...a few follow and bingo, we got game baby!!

You know that some of this could disintegrate pending our Sunday Nighter.....

BUT

A good showing will be heartening, for the team and this site. A win....well, I stay optimistic and realistic. But we have a real shot, and I know a victory will greatly increase the positivity around here. Bigger picture, a win and the experts will be talking a lot about us....and our team will grow even more in confidence and belief!!

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Tomorrow, I definitely want to address the stat padding argument. Was kinda hoping that one would come up so I'd have an excuse to dive into some numbers on it and give it some thought.
    Actually, I probably won't.

Needed to get some of that frustration out yesterday, but today I think I'm good. No real point in banging heads against walls.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Tomorrow, I definitely want to address the stat padding argument. Was kinda hoping that one would come up so I'd have an excuse to dive into some numbers on it and give it some thought.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Lol.

If Disney was in charge of our season, we'd get into the playoffs in week 17 when Teddy has a game saving tackle.

Ugh. I really want to go back into that thread, but I'm on mobile now that I'm out from work, and I'm watching my pup who got some vaccines today and is not feeling good at all.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Amen! And we are!

I stayed out of the Teddy fumble discussions, because I really felt like there was some massive overreaction there. I've seen multiple people here and elsewhere be like 'He showed some toughness this week, maybe I overreacted'. It's good to see. Not because I like being right, but just because I felt it was an unfair amount of hate for Teddy in that situation. It will be nice if we can drop that whole discussion now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, see... way ahead of me. lol.

Nono... clearly the Chargers just suck.
    Well, we deserved the victory. Check. Teddy was an important part of the win. Check. We are very much in the playoff race, including divisional champs. Check.

But apparently Teddy still can't tackle.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    LT (and company) I have my fingers crossed that The Broncos (including Teddy) have a good game Sunday. It would be so refreshing to have a week with a lot less TB noise. Plus a win keeps us in the hunt! At 6 and 5, we are absolutely still in it.

Amen! And we are!

I stayed out of the Teddy fumble discussions, because I really felt like there was some massive overreaction there. I've seen multiple people here and elsewhere be like 'He showed some toughness this week, maybe I overreacted'. It's good to see. Not because I like being right, but just because I felt it was an unfair amount of hate for Teddy in that situation. It will be nice if we can drop that whole discussion now.

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Hi guys.
    Looking forward to resuming the rollercoaster ride of fandom!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After today I hope to see a certain "Teddy" thread wind right down.....unless there's something positive to post.

If we win against a strong LA team, fans should be very happy, and that means enjoying the outcome and not going back to their "who moved my cheese?" corner. Lets hope we win, and lets hope that folks can express their opinions without using phrases like "yeah but", "just one game", "but he sure sucked on that tackle"......yaddayadda. We all have our flaws, but some folks seem miserable??? I mean, hide your kittens/puppies because they may be forced to smile when they see those beautiful creatures. That might hurt their cheeks and stuff.
    Ah, see... way ahead of me. lol.

Nono... clearly the Chargers just suck.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Hi guys.
    After today I hope to see a certain "Teddy" thread wind right down.....unless there's something positive to post.

If we win against a strong LA team, fans should be very happy, and that means enjoying the outcome and not going back to their "who moved my cheese?" corner. Lets hope we win, and lets hope that folks can express their opinions without using phrases like "yeah but", "just one game", "but he sure sucked on that tackle"......yaddayadda. We all have our flaws, but some folks seem miserable??? I mean, hide your kittens/puppies because they may be forced to smile when they see those beautiful creatures. That might hurt their cheeks and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Hi guys.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    LT (and company) I have my fingers crossed that The Broncos (including Teddy) have a good game Sunday. It would be so refreshing to have a week with a lot less TB noise. Plus a win keeps us in the hunt! At 6 and 5, we are absolutely still in it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X