Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
    Yep I like this one better no need to wory though Im sticking with this one forever.

    o ok....didnt know who you were for a sec..till i saw the stuff on your sig.....hey BFI......hows it holding up
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



    Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004




    Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alan
      o ok....didnt know who you were for a sec..till i saw the stuff on your sig.....hey BFI......hows it holding up
      Yeah... took me a bit to figure it out too...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alan
        o ok....didnt know who you were for a sec..till i saw the stuff on your sig.....hey BFI......hows it holding up
        howdy alan! I just got home from work...hence the delay in my response. All is good in the world of BFI

        Dinner out tonight, followed by some shopping in one of my favorite stores (Bass Pro Shops). So no cleaning the kitchen or making dinner...though I do admit to feeling a bit lost....
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          howdy alan! I just got home from work...hence the delay in my response. All is good in the world of BFI

          Dinner out tonight, followed by some shopping in one of my favorite stores (Bass Pro Shops). So no cleaning the kitchen or making dinner...though I do admit to feeling a bit lost....


          Did the rest of your day go better? Glad to be home?
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • This is the health Inspector. I'm going to have to see the kitchen.........
            And a copy of up to code health practices for this establishment..

            While I'm waiting, think I could get a cup of

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Reidman
              This is the health Inspector. I'm going to have to see the kitchen.........
              And a copy of up to code health practices for this establishment..

              While I'm waiting, think I could get a cup of
              Do you take bribes?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Reidman
                This is the health Inspector. I'm going to have to see the kitchen.........
                And a copy of up to code health practices for this establishment..

                While I'm waiting, think I could get a cup of
                *brings him *

                Here you go sir...


                Now where did I put that bribe money?
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Sounds like a KFC

                  thecaptainsdeck.net

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon


                    Did the rest of your day go better? Glad to be home?
                    I am. I had to wait the whole day to get a program installed onto my computer. A database-of which I will have many many hours of data entry a head of me. The current database is FUBAR...so I spent the afternoon roaming around Broncomania and drinking Snapple Peach Ice Tea....
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      I am. I had to wait the whole day to get a program installed onto my computer. A database-of which I will have many many hours of data entry a head of me. The current database is FUBAR...so I spent the afternoon roaming around Broncomania and drinking Snapple Peach Ice Tea....
                      Yeah... Data entry is fun stuff...

                      *goes back to his data entry*
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                        Yeah... Data entry is fun stuff...

                        *goes back to his data entry*
                        Our IT guy said he would try and install it tomorrow morning. And while I really like our IT guy, I heard that and thought . He was also supposed to give our Construction Engineer a new computer today-and that didnt happen.

                        Without this database program, I have to spread perhaps an hour of work over 8 hours...blah...
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

                        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

                        Comment


                        • Well, I'm outta here! It's dinner time! (Don't tell Kap I'm going somewhere else for dinner)

                          And get rid of that health inspector! He's a sexist pig!
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

                          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Reidman
                            This is the health Inspector. I'm going to have to see the kitchen.........
                            And a copy of up to code health practices for this establishment..

                            While I'm waiting, think I could get a cup of
                            Health Inspector? *taps foot*

                            Inspect away lil piggay!
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Health Inspector? *taps foot*

                              Inspect away lil piggay!
                              Hey there, Kap... How are you?

                              Something to drink?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                                Hey there, Kap... How are you?

                                Something to drink?
                                Vanilla caramel Creme Frapp! 2 days off! Much sleeping, cleaned up the apartment, read a bit, walked the dogs!


                                Man, this cafe has really taken off! We may need to open a franchise!
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

                                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X