Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
    Yep I like this one better no need to wory though Im sticking with this one forever.

o ok....didnt know who you were for a sec..till i saw the stuff on your sig.....hey BFI......hows it holding up
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
      o ok....didnt know who you were for a sec..till i saw the stuff on your sig.....hey BFI......hows it holding up
      Yeah... took me a bit to figure it out too...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
        howdy alan! I just got home from work...hence the delay in my response. All is good in the world of BFI

Dinner out tonight, followed by some shopping in one of my favorite stores (Bass Pro Shops). So no cleaning the kitchen or making dinner...though I do admit to feeling a bit lost....
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          howdy alan! I just got home from work...hence the delay in my response. All is good in the world of BFI

Dinner out tonight, followed by some shopping in one of my favorite stores (Bass Pro Shops). So no cleaning the kitchen or making dinner...though I do admit to feeling a bit lost....

Did the rest of your day go better? Glad to be home?
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• This is the health Inspector. I'm going to have to see the kitchen.........
            And a copy of up to code health practices for this establishment..

While I'm waiting, think I could get a cup of

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
              This is the health Inspector. I'm going to have to see the kitchen.........

Do you take bribes?

Comment

*brings him *

Here you go sir...

Now where did I put that bribe money?
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• Sounds like a KFC

thecaptainsdeck.net

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon

Did the rest of your day go better? Glad to be home?
                    I am. I had to wait the whole day to get a program installed onto my computer. A database-of which I will have many many hours of data entry a head of me. The current database is FUBAR...so I spent the afternoon roaming around Broncomania and drinking Snapple Peach Ice Tea....
                    sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      I am. I had to wait the whole day to get a program installed onto my computer. A database-of which I will have many many hours of data entry a head of me. The current database is FUBAR...so I spent the afternoon roaming around Broncomania and drinking Snapple Peach Ice Tea....
                      Yeah... Data entry is fun stuff...

*goes back to his data entry*
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah... Data entry is fun stuff...

*goes back to his data entry*
                        Our IT guy said he would try and install it tomorrow morning. And while I really like our IT guy, I heard that and thought . He was also supposed to give our Construction Engineer a new computer today-and that didnt happen.

Without this database program, I have to spread perhaps an hour of work over 8 hours...blah...
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Well, I'm outta here! It's dinner time! (Don't tell Kap I'm going somewhere else for dinner)

And get rid of that health inspector! He's a sexist pig!
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Health Inspector? *taps foot*

Inspect away lil piggay!
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Health Inspector? *taps foot*

Inspect away lil piggay!
                              Hey there, Kap... How are you?

Something to drink?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey there, Kap... How are you?

Something to drink?
                                Vanilla caramel Creme Frapp! 2 days off! Much sleeping, cleaned up the apartment, read a bit, walked the dogs!

Man, this cafe has really taken off! We may need to open a franchise!
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X